1. Who wrote "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
2. Who is the narrator of "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
3. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
4. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
5. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
6. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
7. Where is Theresa?
8. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
9. What do most Koreans eat?
10. What is made in the family factory?
11. Who is the factory supervisor?
This section contains 3,742 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)