|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Japanese school, what is against the rules to do?
(b) Praise the Japanese Emperor.
(c) Scrub the floor.
(d) Make weapons.
2. Using his job as a cover, what does Sookan's father do?
(a) Grows extra beans.
(b) Recruits new Communists.
(c) Helps people escape to the South.
(d) Poisons Communist food.
3. What does Sookan want to plant?
4. Who drives Sookan and Inchun from the guardhouse to the train staion?
(b) The young mother from the market.
(c) The inn keeper.
(d) The old man with a broom.
5. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
(a) Haiwon's family.
(b) Unhi's family.
(c) Kisa's family.
(d) Sookan's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "chun" mean?
2. How do Sookan and Inchun help a young mother at the market?
3. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
4. Who seems more dedicated to Mother Russia than the Russians?
5. Who is the first person in the story to embrace Communism?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)