|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While escaping to the South, how do Sookan and Inchun cross the river?
(a) They take a raft.
(b) They swim.
(c) The walk over a fallen tree trunk.
(d) They climb the train trestle.
2. Where is Korea divided in half?
(a) Korea is divided in half?
(b) At the thirty-eighth parallel.
(c) Through the middle of Pyongyang.
(d) Through the middle of Seoul.
3. Who catches the family having a feast?
(c) Captain Narita.
(d) Aunt Tiger.
4. What happened to Aunt Tiger's children?
(a) They are already in the South.
(b) She never had any.
(c) They were sent to America.
(d) They were killed by the Japanese.
5. Who is the factory supervisor?
Short Answer Questions
1. While searching for Mother, why does Sookan try to stay awake at night?
2. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
3. Who used to publish an underground newspaper for Korean independence?
4. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
5. After Grandfather's death, who tries to make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)