|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to publish an underground newspaper for Korean independence?
(a) Sookan's mother and father.
2. After Kisa returns from fetching medicine, what does the family dig up from under the house?
(a) Brightly colored Korean clothing.
(b) Their stockpile of rice.
(d) A dead cat.
3. Instead of "Town Reds," what does Aunt Tiger call the family?
(a) Country Reds.
(b) Town Black Sheep.
(c) Phony Reds or Pinks.
4. Who is the narrator of "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
(b) It doesn't say.
5. Who catches the family having a feast?
(a) Captain Narita.
(d) Aunt Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is made in the family factory?
2. What heirloom did Sookan's mother save?
3. While being interrogated in the guardhouse, where do the children say they are going?
4. After reaching the South, who immediately helps Sookan and Inchun?
5. At Japanese school, what is against the rules to do?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)