|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unhi's family is ___.
2. Who takes pity on Sookan and Inchun and tells them to meet him at the train station later that night?
(a) The young mother from the market.
(b) An old man with a broom.
3. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
(a) Kisa's family.
(b) Haiwon's family.
(c) Unhi's family.
(d) Sookan's family.
4. How does Captain Narita believe the factory girls should feel about becoming Spirit Girls?
5. After the workers are taken away, who takes away all the factory equipment?
(a) The rental company.
(b) Japanese soldiers.
(c) Mother sells it to the highest bidder and he takes it away.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Japanese leave, what flies next to the Korean flag?
2. Who tells Sookan and Inchun to take a train back home?
3. When Sookan goes to school, what can she not do?
4. What special food does Mother get for the birthday feast?
5. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)