|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Aunt Tiger's husband?
(a) He divorced her.
(b) She was never married.
(c) He is probably dead.
(d) He is in America.
2. What do the interrogation soldiers tell Sookan and Inchun to do?
(a) Flee to Seoul.
(b) Flee to Manchuria.
(c) Go home.
(d) Stay at the guardhouse and wait for Mother.
3. During her first day at school, what does Sookan do at lunch?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She reads a Korean novel.
(c) She shares her food.
(d) She sneaks home.
4. Who tells Sookan and Inchun about the police who monitor the train station?
(a) No one.
(b) The mother from the market.
(d) An old man.
5. While searching for their mother, why do Inchun and Sookan look diseased?
(a) They are covered with mosquito bites.
(b) They are skinny and smell bad.
(c) They are wearing hospital gowns.
(d) They have swollen eyes and cough a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Kisa's heavy involvement with the Party, what does Sookan's family receive first?
2. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
3. Who does Sookan hate?
4. How long was Grandfather tortured before he was rescued?
5. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)