|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
(a) Help him escape to a convent.
(b) Throw away his shoes.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Participate in a ritual fast.
2. What does the family do to soothe Grandfather while he is sick?
(a) Feed him broth.
(b) Brush his hair.
(c) Give him a bath.
(d) Oil his skin.
3. At the Little Proletariat School, what are the children given as an incentive to talk about their families?
(c) Warm jackets.
4. Instead of "Town Reds," what does Aunt Tiger call the family?
(b) Phony Reds or Pinks.
(c) Town Black Sheep.
(d) Country Reds.
5. What year did war break out again in Korea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sookan and Inchun bravely go to look for their mother?
2. At Japanese school, what is against the rules to do?
3. Who is the factory supervisor?
4. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
5. When Sookan goes to school, what can she not do?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)