|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Worker's Paradise, what happens to traitors?
(a) They are killed.
(c) They are re-conditioned.
(d) They are deported.
2. Who is Sookan reminded of when she looks at the soldiers that have broken into her house?
(a) Father Carroll.
(c) Captain Narita.
3. Who tells Sookan and Inchun to take a train back home?
(c) The inn keeper.
(d) The Guide.
4. Why don't the factory workers run away instead of becoming Spirit Girls?
(a) They do actually try to run away.
(b) They have nowhere to go.
(c) They want to be Spirit Girls.
(d) They don't believe Captains Narita's threats.
5. At Little Proletariat School, what are the children encouraged to do?
(a) Talk about their families.
(b) Learn Spanish.
(c) Learn about other cultures.
(d) Talk about their personal goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sookan and Inchun about the police who monitor the train station?
2. Who stays behind when the family flees to the South?
3. If caught trying to flee to the South, what are the children to say they are doing?
4. What special food does Mother get for the birthday feast?
5. In the summertime, who gets sick?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)