|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Grandfather's death, what is done to help make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
(a) Sookan and Inchun help make, sort, and fold socks.
(b) Theresa helps with the housework.
(c) Haiwon helps manage the sock factory.
(d) Grandmother helps cook meals.
2. After Kisa returns from fetching medicine, what does the family dig up from under the house?
(b) Their stockpile of rice.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) Brightly colored Korean clothing.
3. What is in the bag Mother obtains?
4. Using his job as a cover, what does Sookan's father do?
(a) Poisons Communist food.
(b) Grows extra beans.
(c) Recruits new Communists.
(d) Helps people escape to the South.
5. Where is Theresa?
(a) In a brothel.
(b) In the army.
(c) At a convent.
(d) In America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the teacher of the Little Proletariat school?
2. How does Captain Narita take away the factory workers?
3. Where does Kisa go to get medicine?
4. What kind of club does Sookan start at her new school in Seoul?
5. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)