|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the interrogation soldiers tell Sookan and Inchun to do?
(a) Flee to Seoul.
(b) Flee to Manchuria.
(c) Stay at the guardhouse and wait for Mother.
(d) Go home.
2. What is found in the house where Captain Narita lived?
(a) A journal.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Stockpiles of rice.
(d) A secret Buddhist shrine.
3. In the summertime, who gets sick?
4. What does "chun" mean?
5. What does Inchun do after Mother is detained at the border?
(a) Mother is not detained at the border.
(b) He acts as if nothing happened.
(c) He runs and jumps on her.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. While escaping to the South, how do Sookan and Inchun cross the river?
2. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
3. What are the old family photographs kept in?
4. At Little Proletariat School, what are the children encouraged to do?
5. Who gossips during breaks from factory work?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)