|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookan want to plant?
2. At Little Proletariat School, what are the children encouraged to do?
(a) Talk about their families.
(b) Learn Spanish.
(c) Learn about other cultures.
(d) Talk about their personal goals.
3. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(a) Hindu shrines.
(b) Buddhist shrines.
(c) Public parks.
4. Who gossips during breaks from factory work?
(a) Captain Narita.
(c) Aunt Tiger.
5. While searching for their mother, why do Inchun and Sookan look diseased?
(a) They are covered with mosquito bites.
(b) They have swollen eyes and cough a lot.
(c) They are skinny and smell bad.
(d) They are wearing hospital gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sookan and Inchun sleep while looking for their mother?
2. What does the inn keeper give Sookan and Inchun?
3. What does Captain Narita do to punish Grandfather?
4. Who is Narita Sensei married to?
5. At Japanese school, what is against the rules to do?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)