|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Narita Sensei?
(a) Sookan's aunt.
(b) A Japanese nun.
(c) A local gardener.
(d) Sookan's schoolteacher.
2. What does Inchun do after Mother is detained at the border?
(a) He runs and jumps on her.
(b) He cries.
(c) He acts as if nothing happened.
(d) Mother is not detained at the border.
3. Where do Sookan and Inchun bravely go to look for their mother?
(b) A brothel.
(d) The guardhouse.
4. What does the family do to soothe Grandfather while he is sick?
(a) Feed him broth.
(b) Give him a bath.
(c) Brush his hair.
(d) Oil his skin.
5. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
Short Answer Questions
1. After reaching the South, who helped Sookan and Inchun locate Father's address?
2. At Japanese school, what do the students make?
3. When Sookan goes to school, what does she not know how to do?
4. Where do Sookan and Inchun sleep while looking for their mother?
5. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)