|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is there a radio hidden?
(a) In the sock factory.
(b) In Grandfather's bottom drawer.
(c) In Aunt Tiger's wig.
(d) In the basement of the convent,
2. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
(a) Stalin and Lenin.
(b) Mozart and Beethoven.
(c) Pat Morita and Jackie Chan.
(d) Atilla the Hun.
3. What happens to Hansin's family after he tells his teachers at school that a stranger came to visit one night?
(a) He is given an award.
(b) They all disappear.
(d) He becomes a School Red.
4. Who is Sookan reminded of when she looks at the soldiers that have broken into her house?
(c) Father Carroll.
(d) Captain Narita.
5. Who is the factory supervisor?
Short Answer Questions
1. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
2. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
3. Who cries tears of joy at the birthday feast?
4. Where does the guide abandon Inchun and Sookan?
5. What is found in the house where Captain Narita lived?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)