|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If caught trying to flee to the South, what are the children to say they are doing?
(a) They are lost.
(b) Going to see their dying grandmother.
(c) Fleeing to the South.
2. At Japanese school, what do the students make?
(b) Simple weapons.
3. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
4. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Turned them into big cities.
(c) Quarantined them.
(d) Looted them.
5. Who stays behind when the family flees to the South?
(c) Kisa and Aunt Tiger.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
2. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wish for the first time in her life?
3. Who wrote "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
4. At school, who does Sookan have to stand next to in line?
5. How does Captain Narita believe the factory girls should feel about becoming Spirit Girls?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)