|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her first day at school, what does Sookan do at lunch?
(a) She sneaks home.
(b) She takes a nap.
(c) She shares her food.
(d) She reads a Korean novel.
2. While trying to flee to the South, where are Mother and the children separated?
(a) In the train station.
(b) In a mall.
(c) In a small corn field.
(d) They are not separated.
3. What are the old family photographs kept in?
(a) A fire-damaged box.
(b) A pillow case.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A photo album.
4. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Quarantined them.
(b) Looted them.
(c) Turned them into big cities.
(d) Burned them.
5. What does the inn keeper give Sookan and Inchun?
(a) A new guide.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) Food wrapped in a hankerchief.
(d) Train tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Koreans hope will rescue them from foreign invaders?
2. After the Japanese leave, who invades Korea?
3. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
4. Who is Narita Sensei married to?
5. What happens to the person who tries to save the factory workers form being taken away?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)