|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
(a) The nuns.
(b) The police.
(c) The sock girls.
(d) The neighborhood kids.
2. Who does not speak after Grandfather's death?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
3. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
(a) San Francisco.
4. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
(a) Lemon oil.
(c) Vick's Vaporub.
(d) Lavender essence.
5. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
(b) Aunt Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to cheer up Mother after Grandfather dies?
2. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
3. Where is Theresa?
4. Who do the Koreans hope will rescue them from foreign invaders?
5. After Grandfather's death, who tries to make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)