|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
(b) Vick's Vaporub.
(c) Lemon oil.
(d) Lavender essence.
2. What did Grandfather used to have?
(a) A topknot.
(b) A wok.
(c) Ninja pants.
(d) A kimono.
3. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
(a) They are mangled and missing toenails.
(b) They are very rough.
(c) He doesn't have feet.
(d) They have a fungus growing in the nails.
4. How is Kisa related to Sookan's family?
(a) He is Mother's brother.
(b) He is not related.
(c) He is Father's nephew.
(d) He is Aunt Tiger's husband.
5. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
(a) Participate in a ritual fast.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Help him escape to a convent.
(d) Throw away his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person in the story to embrace Communism?
2. How does Captain Narita take away the factory workers?
3. What is Grandfather missing on one hand?
4. After the Japanese leave, what flies next to the Korean flag?
5. North Korea became Communist while South Korea became ___.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)