|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
2. After Grandfather's death, what is Captain Narita's complaint about the factory?
(a) The Japanese army no longer needs socks.
(b) The socks it produces are defective.
(c) There is not enough productivity.
(d) The factory workers make too much noise.
3. When Sookan goes to school, what does she not know how to do?
(a) Speak Japanese.
(b) Tie her shoes.
(c) Sit still.
(d) Do a cartwheel.
4. North Korea became Communist while South Korea became ___.
(a) A monarchy.
5. What does "chun" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the summertime, who gets sick?
2. What does the family do to soothe Grandfather while he is sick?
3. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
4. At school, who is nice to Sookan?
5. What are the special feast dishes made of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)