|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
2. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
(a) The Nigerians.
(b) The White Devils.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Eskimos.
3. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
(a) Atilla the Hun.
(b) Pat Morita and Jackie Chan.
(c) Mozart and Beethoven.
(d) Stalin and Lenin.
4. After Captain Narita says that he wants to take away the workers to be Spirit Girls, what does Mother do?
(a) Encourages the workers to be good Spirit Girls.
(b) Nods her head.
(c) Suggests they should become nurses instead.
(d) Begs Captain Narita not to take the girls away.
5. What are the normal everyday dishes made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother is waiting for the return of ___ from a labor camp.
2. How does Captain Narita believe the factory girls should feel about becoming Spirit Girls?
3. How many factory workers are saved by the person who tries to prevent them from being taken away?
4. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
5. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)