|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when students wet their pants at school?
(a) They have to change their clothes.
(b) They are given diapers.
(c) They are sent home.
(d) They must scrub the floor.
2. Who does not speak after Grandfather's death?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
3. After Grandfather's death, why does Sookan think she is being punished?
(a) Because she hates Captain Narita.
(b) Because she killed Grandfather.
(c) Because she has angered Mother.
(d) Because she stole rice.
4. Where does Kisa go to get medicine?
(a) The black market.
(c) The Japanese military.
(d) The convent.
5. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
(a) Lemon oil.
(b) Lavender essence.
(c) Vick's Vaporub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Narita Sensei?
2. After Grandfather's death, who tries to make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
3. Whose life does Captain Narita threaten?
4. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
5. After Grandfather's death, what is done to help make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)