|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
(a) The flowers.
(b) The rock garden.
(c) The shrubs.
(d) The pine tree roots.
2. What has happened to Aunt Tiger's husband?
(a) He is probably dead.
(b) He is in America.
(c) She was never married.
(d) He divorced her.
3. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(a) Hindu shrines.
(b) Public parks.
(d) Buddhist shrines.
4. At Japanese school, what do the students make?
(d) Simple weapons.
5. During her first day at school, what does Sookan do at lunch?
(a) She sneaks home.
(b) She shares her food.
(c) She reads a Korean novel.
(d) She takes a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sookan goes to school, what can she not do?
2. Who catches the family having a feast?
3. When Sookan goes to school, what does she not know how to do?
4. What happens when students wet their pants at school?
5. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)