|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
2. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
(c) San Francisco.
3. What is a Spirit Girl?
(a) A spiritual advisor.
(b) A massage therapist.
(c) A cheerleader.
(d) A sex slave.
4. What birthday gift does Mother retrieve?
(a) A radio.
(c) A book.
(d) A bracelet.
5. After being beaten at school, who is taking care of Sookan when she wakes up?
(c) Narita Sensei.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
2. How does Captain Narita believe the factory girls should feel about becoming Spirit Girls?
3. After Grandfather's death, what is done to help make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
4. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
5. What is made in the family factory?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)