|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the person who tries to save the factory workers form being taken away?
(a) He is taken away also.
(b) He is beaten.
(d) He is killed.
2. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(a) Public parks.
(c) Buddhist shrines.
(d) Hindu shrines.
3. What "gifts" do Sookan and Inchun give all the factory workers?
(a) Sprigs of pine.
(c) Licorice gum balls.
(d) Rice balls.
4. What happens when students wet their pants at school?
(a) They must scrub the floor.
(b) They have to change their clothes.
(c) They are given diapers.
(d) They are sent home.
5. What do many of the women do who have been taken away to be Spirit Girls?
(a) Become nurses.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Japanese would not let ___ visit Grandfather as he was sick and dying.
2. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
3. What do most Koreans eat?
4. During her first day at school, what does Sookan do at lunch?
5. What heirloom did Sookan's mother save?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)