|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At school, who does Sookan have to stand next to in line?
(b) Narita Sensei.
2. Where is there a radio hidden?
(a) In Aunt Tiger's wig.
(b) In Grandfather's bottom drawer.
(c) In the basement of the convent,
(d) In the sock factory.
3. After the factory is shut down, what is the family ordered to do?
(a) Send Sookan to school.
(b) Start a new factory.
(c) Begin farming.
(d) Sell their house.
4. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(a) Hindu shrines.
(b) Buddhist shrines.
(d) Public parks.
5. What is made in the family factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain Narita take away the factory workers?
2. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
3. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
4. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
5. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)