|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
(a) They are very rough.
(b) They are mangled and missing toenails.
(c) They have a fungus growing in the nails.
(d) He doesn't have feet.
2. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
3. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Looted them.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Quarantined them.
(d) Turned them into big cities.
4. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
5. How does Captain Narita take away the factory workers?
(a) He has soldiers round them up into a truck.
(b) He marches them away in a line.
(c) He brings in a helicopter and flys them out.
(d) He kidnaps them one by one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to fight back as the factory girls are being taken away to be Spirit Girls?
2. What "gifts" do Sookan and Inchun give all the factory workers?
3. Who is Father Carroll?
4. After Grandfather's death, who does Sookan think is punishing her?
5. How many factory workers are saved by the person who tries to prevent them from being taken away?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)