|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the factory workers run away instead of becoming Spirit Girls?
(a) They don't believe Captains Narita's threats.
(b) They have nowhere to go.
(c) They want to be Spirit Girls.
(d) They do actually try to run away.
2. What is wrong with Kisa?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is crippled.
3. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
4. In Chapter 2, whose birthday is coming up?
5. After Grandfather's death, who tries to make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
(a) Sookan and Inchun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "gifts" do Sookan and Inchun give all the factory workers?
2. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
3. What heirloom did Sookan's mother save?
4. What did Grandfather used to have?
5. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)