|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most Koreans eat?
(b) Wheat bread.
(d) Millet and barley.
2. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
(b) San Francisco.
3. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
4. What does the family do to soothe Grandfather while he is sick?
(a) Oil his skin.
(b) Feed him broth.
(c) Brush his hair.
(d) Give him a bath.
5. Who tries to fight back as the factory girls are being taken away to be Spirit Girls?
(b) Uncle Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sookan's favorite factory worker?
2. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wonder about the Japanese?
3. Who wrote "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
4. After Captain Narita says that he wants to take away the workers to be Spirit Girls, what does Mother do?
5. What is made in the family factory?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)