|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is there a radio hidden?
(a) In the sock factory.
(b) In Aunt Tiger's wig.
(c) In Grandfather's bottom drawer.
(d) In the basement of the convent,
2. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
3. How long was Grandfather tortured before he was rescued?
(a) A week.
(b) Several months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two days.
4. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
(a) The rock garden.
(b) The shrubs.
(c) The pine tree roots.
(d) The flowers.
5. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
(a) The Eskimos.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) The Nigerians.
(d) The White Devils.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
2. Who is the narrator of "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
3. What does Sookan want to plant?
4. What are the old family photographs kept in?
5. What did Grandfather used to have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)