|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
(a) He doesn't have feet.
(b) They are mangled and missing toenails.
(c) They have a fungus growing in the nails.
(d) They are very rough.
2. What birthday gift does Mother retrieve?
(b) A radio.
(c) A book.
(d) A bracelet.
3. What "gifts" do Sookan and Inchun give all the factory workers?
(b) Sprigs of pine.
(c) Rice balls.
(d) Licorice gum balls.
4. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
(a) The Eskimos.
(b) The White Devils.
(c) The Nigerians.
(d) The Chinese.
5. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most Koreans eat?
2. What special food does Mother get for the birthday feast?
3. What are the old family photographs kept in?
4. Whose life does Captain Narita threaten?
5. What are the special feast dishes made of?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)