|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
2. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wonder about the Japanese?
(a) Why they don't like birthday parties.
(b) If they have souls.
(c) Why they smell funny.
(d) If they really do have godlike powers.
3. What does "chun" mean?
4. What is wrong with Kisa?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is crippled.
(d) He smells bad.
5. What are the special feast dishes made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Sookan and Inchun to wash Grandfather's feet?
2. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
3. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wish for the first time in her life?
4. Who cries tears of joy at the birthday feast?
5. What did Grandfather used to have?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)