|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the special feast dishes made of?
2. Who asks Sookan and Inchun to wash Grandfather's feet?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
3. What is wrong with Kisa?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He smells bad.
4. What do most Koreans eat?
(c) Wheat bread.
(d) Millet and barley.
5. What heirloom did Sookan's mother save?
(a) A painting.
(b) A tablecloth.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A hairpin.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wonder about the Japanese?
2. Who is Father Carroll?
3. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
4. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
5. What is made in the family factory?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)