|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
2. What does Sookan want to plant?
3. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
(a) The rock garden.
(b) The flowers.
(c) The shrubs.
(d) The pine tree roots.
4. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(b) Public parks.
(c) Hindu shrines.
(d) Buddhist shrines.
5. In Chapter 2, whose birthday is coming up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
2. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wonder about the Japanese?
3. Who is the factory supervisor?
4. Who catches the family having a feast?
5. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)