|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
2. What do most Koreans eat?
(b) Wheat bread.
(c) Millet and barley.
3. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The Eskimos.
(c) The White Devils.
(d) The Nigerians.
4. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
(a) Throw away his shoes.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Participate in a ritual fast.
(d) Help him escape to a convent.
5. Where does Mother travel to in order to get a birthday gift?
(a) Grandmother's store.
(b) Japanese headquarters.
(c) Theresa's convent.
(d) Aunt Tiger's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does Captain Narita threaten?
2. Who is Sookan's favorite factory worker?
3. What are the special feast dishes made of?
4. What are the normal everyday dishes made of?
5. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)