|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(a) Hindu shrines.
(b) Public parks.
(d) Buddhist shrines.
2. Where is there a radio hidden?
(a) In Grandfather's bottom drawer.
(b) In the sock factory.
(c) In the basement of the convent,
(d) In Aunt Tiger's wig.
3. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
(b) San Francisco.
4. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
(a) The nuns.
(b) The sock girls.
(c) The neighborhood kids.
(d) The police.
5. What is Mother's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whose birthday is coming up?
2. What is wrong with Kisa?
3. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
4. What does "chun" mean?
5. What does Sookan want to plant?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)