|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
2. After Grandfather's death, what is done to help make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
(a) Sookan and Inchun help make, sort, and fold socks.
(b) Theresa helps with the housework.
(c) Grandmother helps cook meals.
(d) Haiwon helps manage the sock factory.
3. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
(a) The police.
(b) The nuns.
(c) The neighborhood kids.
(d) The sock girls.
4. What is made in the family factory?
5. The Japanese would not let ___ visit Grandfather as he was sick and dying.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Aunt Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What heirloom did Sookan's mother save?
2. Who does not speak after Grandfather's death?
3. What is Mother's religion?
4. Who is the factory supervisor?
5. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)