|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
2. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Looted them.
(b) Turned them into big cities.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Quarantined them.
3. What are the normal everyday dishes made of?
4. Where is Theresa?
(a) In America.
(b) In the army.
(c) In a brothel.
(d) At a convent.
5. Who tries to lift Inchun's spirits after the birthday feast is interrupted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "chun" mean?
2. What are the old family photographs kept in?
3. What is wrong with Kisa?
4. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
5. Who is the narrator of "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)