|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the old family photographs kept in?
(a) A fire-damaged box.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A pillow case.
(d) A photo album.
2. How is the guide who is to take the family south dressed?
(a) As a communist leader.
(b) As an American soldier.
(c) As a Japanese soldier.
(d) As a peasant farmer.
3. Why can't Sookan and Inchun stay at the inn?
(a) It is not clean.
(b) It is not safe.
(c) They were not invited.
(d) They have no money.
4. After Korea is invaded again, where are most young men sent?
5. At the town meeting, what color is the scarf everyone is given to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Kisa's trip to retrieve medicine, what do Sookan and Inchun do?
2. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
3. Who is Father Carroll?
4. While searching for their mother, why do Inchun and Sookan look diseased?
5. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)