|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does Captain Narita threaten?
(a) Sookan's life.
(b) Grandfather's life.
(c) Haiwon's life.
(d) Inchun's life.
2. After Kisa's trip to retrieve medicine, what do Sookan and Inchun do?
(a) Pray for Theresa's recovery.
(b) Collect rocks.
(c) Plant flowers.
(d) Get jobs.
3. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
(a) Plant a vegetable garden.
(b) Become communists.
(c) Start a new sock factory.
(d) Flee to the south.
4. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
(a) Mozart and Beethoven.
(b) Stalin and Lenin.
(c) Atilla the Hun.
(d) Pat Morita and Jackie Chan.
5. Unhi's family is ___.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain Narita take away the factory workers?
2. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
3. At Little Proletariat School, what are the children encouraged to do?
4. Where does the guide abandon Inchun and Sookan?
5. In the summertime, who gets sick?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)