|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kisa related to Sookan's family?
(a) He is Aunt Tiger's husband.
(b) He is Mother's brother.
(c) He is Father's nephew.
(d) He is not related.
2. Who is Father Carroll?
(a) A University professor.
(b) An American missionary.
(c) Sookan's step-father.
(d) A homeless man.
3. What does Inchun do after Mother is detained at the border?
(a) He runs and jumps on her.
(b) He cries.
(c) He acts as if nothing happened.
(d) Mother is not detained at the border.
4. How does the young mother at the market pay Sookan and Inchun for their help?
(a) She gives them each a dollar.
(b) She gives them ears of corn.
(c) She doesn't pay them.
(d) She takes them home and gives them a bath.
5. While trying to flee to the South, where are Mother and the children separated?
(a) They are not separated.
(b) In the train station.
(c) In a mall.
(d) In a small corn field.
Short Answer Questions
1. North Korea became Communist while South Korea became ___.
2. What does Mother trade for food?
3. What does Aunt Tiger give to Mother before the family flees to the South?
4. What happens to the person who tries to save the factory workers form being taken away?
5. Where does the guide abandon Inchun and Sookan?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)