|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Turned them into big cities.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Quarantined them.
(d) Looted them.
2. After the Japanese leave, what job does Sookan's father have?
(a) He is a butcher.
(b) He is a farmer.
(c) He is a Communist Party leader.
(d) He transports goods between the North and South.
3. What are the normal everyday dishes made of?
4. Which word means "of course" in Korean?
5. What do many of the women do who have been taken away to be Spirit Girls?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Become nurses.
(d) Join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sookan and Inchun about the police who monitor the train station?
2. Why can't Sookan and Inchun stay at the inn?
3. After the Japanese leave, who invades Korea?
4. Who tells Sookan and Inchun to take a train back home?
5. What animals do Sookan and Inchun see at the guardhouse while searching for Mother?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)