|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her first day at school, what does Sookan do at lunch?
(a) She shares her food.
(b) She sneaks home.
(c) She takes a nap.
(d) She reads a Korean novel.
2. Who is the first person in the story to embrace Communism?
(d) Mrs. Kim.
3. Who is the teacher of the Little Proletariat school?
(a) Mrs. Kim.
(b) Narita Sensei.
(c) Comrade Natasha.
4. After Grandfather's death, what is Captain Narita's complaint about the factory?
(a) The Japanese army no longer needs socks.
(b) There is not enough productivity.
(c) The factory workers make too much noise.
(d) The socks it produces are defective.
5. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
(a) He doesn't have feet.
(b) They have a fungus growing in the nails.
(c) They are mangled and missing toenails.
(d) They are very rough.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Japanese would not let ___ visit Grandfather as he was sick and dying.
2. Who seems more dedicated to Mother Russia than the Russians?
3. Who is Sookan's favorite factory worker?
4. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wonder about the Japanese?
5. In the summertime, who gets sick?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)