|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
(b) It doesn't say.
2. Who is the teacher of the Little Proletariat school?
(a) Comrade Natasha.
(b) Mrs. Kim.
(d) Narita Sensei.
3. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
(a) San Francisco.
4. What do many of the women do who have been taken away to be Spirit Girls?
(b) Join the army.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Become nurses.
5. Who stays behind when the family flees to the South?
(a) Kisa and Aunt Tiger.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Little Proletariat School, what are the children encouraged to do?
2. What do the interrogation soldiers tell Sookan and Inchun to do?
3. After Kisa's trip to retrieve medicine, what do Sookan and Inchun do?
4. When Sookan looks after Inchun, what does he call her?
5. Where do Sookan and Inchun bravely go to look for their mother?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)