|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at home when Sookan's house is robbed?
(b) Sookan and Inchun.
(d) No one.
2. Who tries to fight back as the factory girls are being taken away to be Spirit Girls?
(c) Uncle Tiger.
3. At Japanese school, what is against the rules to do?
(b) Make weapons.
(c) Praise the Japanese Emperor.
(d) Scrub the floor.
4. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
(c) Father Carroll.
5. Why don't the factory workers run away instead of becoming Spirit Girls?
(a) They do actually try to run away.
(b) They don't believe Captains Narita's threats.
(c) They have nowhere to go.
(d) They want to be Spirit Girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
2. What does Mother trade for food?
3. At Japanese school, what do the students make?
4. When Sookan goes to school, what does she not know how to do?
5. What does Captain Narita do to punish Grandfather?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)