|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Father Carroll?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A University professor.
(c) An American missionary.
(d) Sookan's step-father.
2. Who catches the family having a feast?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
(d) Captain Narita.
3. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
(a) A pine.
(b) A ficus.
(c) A giving tree.
(d) A weeping willow.
4. Who used to publish an underground newspaper for Korean independence?
(b) Sookan's mother and father.
5. What birthday gift does Mother retrieve?
(a) A book.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most Koreans eat?
2. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
3. What are the special feast dishes made of?
4. How long was Grandfather tortured before he was rescued?
5. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)