|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Turned them into big cities.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Looted them.
(d) Quarantined them.
2. What is Grandfather missing on one hand?
(b) A thumb.
3. What are the special feast dishes made of?
4. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
5. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
(a) A giving tree.
(b) A ficus.
(c) A pine.
(d) A weeping willow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
2. Where does Mother travel to in order to get a birthday gift?
3. After being caught having a feast, what does Grandfather ask the family to do?
4. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
5. What "gifts" do Sookan and Inchun give all the factory workers?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)