|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the normal everyday dishes made of?
2. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
3. What does Sookan want to plant?
4. After the birthday feast, who hauls wood away from the family's yard?
(a) The nuns.
(b) The police.
(c) The neighborhood kids.
(d) The sock girls.
5. Who used to publish an underground newspaper for Korean independence?
(d) Sookan's mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is made in the family factory?
2. Who cries tears of joy at the birthday feast?
3. Who is the narrator of "Year of Impossible Goodbyes"?
4. What does the family do to soothe Grandfather while he is sick?
5. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)