|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
(b) San Francisco.
2. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
3. Where is Theresa?
(a) In the army.
(b) At a convent.
(c) In a brothel.
(d) In America.
4. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
5. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
(a) A ficus.
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) A pine.
(d) A giving tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had captured and tortured Grandfather?
2. What is made in the family factory?
3. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
4. Who asks Sookan and Inchun to wash Grandfather's feet?
5. The Japanese would not let ___ visit Grandfather as he was sick and dying.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)