|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whose birthday is coming up?
2. What heirloom did Sookan's mother save?
(a) A painting.
(b) A hairpin.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A tablecloth.
3. What does Sookan want to plant?
4. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
(a) They have a fungus growing in the nails.
(b) They are very rough.
(c) They are mangled and missing toenails.
(d) He doesn't have feet.
5. Who is Father Carroll?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) An American missionary.
(c) Sookan's step-father.
(d) A University professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the factory supervisor?
2. Whose life does Captain Narita threaten?
3. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
4. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
5. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)