|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special food does Mother get for the birthday feast?
(a) Ice Cream.
2. What are the old family photographs kept in?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A fire-damaged box.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A pillow case.
3. Where does Mother travel to in order to get a birthday gift?
(a) Theresa's convent.
(b) Japanese headquarters.
(c) Aunt Tiger's house.
(d) Grandmother's store.
4. Who do the Japanese claim they are protecting Korea from?
(a) The Nigerians.
(b) The Eskimos.
(c) The White Devils.
(d) The Chinese.
5. What type of tree does Grandfather meditate under?
(a) A giving tree.
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) A ficus.
(d) A pine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
2. Who cries tears of joy at the birthday feast?
3. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
4. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
5. Who teaches Sookan about Korean history and language?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)