|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Grandfather meditate?
(c) Aunt Tiger.
2. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
(a) The pine tree roots.
(b) The flowers.
(c) The shrubs.
(d) The rock garden.
3. What do most Koreans eat?
(a) Millet and barley.
(d) Wheat bread.
4. What were destroyed to make Shinto shrines?
(a) Public parks.
(b) Buddhist shrines.
(c) Hindu shrines.
5. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Quarantined them.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Turned them into big cities.
(d) Looted them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Sookan and Inchun to wash Grandfather's feet?
2. What is wrong with Kisa?
3. What does Captain Narita do to punish Grandfather?
4. What does Grandfather do while the children are being told about their family?
5. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)