|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
(a) Vick's Vaporub.
(c) Lemon oil.
(d) Lavender essence.
2. Who cries tears of joy at the birthday feast?
(b) Aunt Tiger.
3. Where is there a radio hidden?
(a) In the basement of the convent,
(b) In Aunt Tiger's wig.
(c) In Grandfather's bottom drawer.
(d) In the sock factory.
4. What are the special feast dishes made of?
5. Who tries to prevent Sookan and Inchun from washing Grandfather's feet?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Japanese would not let ___ visit Grandfather as he was sick and dying.
2. What is Grandfather missing on one hand?
3. What do most Koreans eat?
4. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
5. In what city does "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" take place?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)