|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries tears of joy at the birthday feast?
(b) Aunt Tiger.
2. After the factory is shut down, what is the family ordered to do?
(a) Sell their house.
(b) Send Sookan to school.
(c) Begin farming.
(d) Start a new factory.
3. After Grandfather's death, what is Captain Narita's complaint about the factory?
(a) The socks it produces are defective.
(b) The Japanese army no longer needs socks.
(c) The factory workers make too much noise.
(d) There is not enough productivity.
4. Mother is waiting for the return of ___ from a labor camp.
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her husband and sons.
(c) Her brother.
5. Who catches the family having a feast?
(b) Captain Narita.
(d) Aunt Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whose birthday is coming up?
2. Who used to publish an underground newspaper for Korean independence?
3. Whose life does Captain Narita threaten?
4. Who tries to fight back as the factory girls are being taken away to be Spirit Girls?
5. After Grandfather's death, why does Sookan think she is being punished?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)