|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the birthday feast is interrupted, what does Sookan wish for the first time in her life?
(a) She was pretty.
(b) She was dead.
(c) She had never been born.
(d) She was Japanese.
2. What "gifts" do Sookan and Inchun give all the factory workers?
(a) Rice balls.
(b) Sprigs of pine.
(d) Licorice gum balls.
3. In Chapter 2, whose birthday is coming up?
4. What happens after Sookan is beaten at school?
(a) She goes to the principals office.
(b) She is expelled.
(d) She is compensated financially.
5. What does the family do to soothe Grandfather while he is sick?
(a) Brush his hair.
(b) Give him a bath.
(c) Feed him broth.
(d) Oil his skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
2. Who catches the family having a feast?
3. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
4. What happens when students wet their pants at school?
5. Who does not speak after Grandfather's death?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)