|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found in the house where Captain Narita lived?
(a) Stockpiles of rice.
(b) A secret Buddhist shrine.
(c) A journal.
(d) Dead bodies.
2. After Korea is invaded again, where are most young men sent?
3. Who is at home when Sookan's house is robbed?
(a) No one.
(d) Sookan and Inchun.
4. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
(a) Kisa's family.
(b) Unhi's family.
(c) Sookan's family.
(d) Haiwon's family.
5. Where is Korea divided in half?
(a) Korea is divided in half?
(b) Through the middle of Seoul.
(c) Through the middle of Pyongyang.
(d) At the thirty-eighth parallel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many factory workers are saved by the person who tries to prevent them from being taken away?
2. What are the special feast dishes made of?
3. During her first day at school, what is confiscated from Sookan at lunchtime?
4. What is Mother's religion?
5. How does Captain Narita believe the factory girls should feel about becoming Spirit Girls?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)