|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Grandfather's death, who tries to make up for Mother's absent-mindedness?
(d) Sookan and Inchun.
2. What do Sookan and Inchun water after the birthday feast debacle?
(a) The rock garden.
(b) The flowers.
(c) The pine tree roots.
(d) The shrubs.
3. After Grandfather's death, what is Captain Narita's complaint about the factory?
(a) The socks it produces are defective.
(b) The factory workers make too much noise.
(c) There is not enough productivity.
(d) The Japanese army no longer needs socks.
4. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
5. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
(a) Father Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to lift Inchun's spirits after the birthday feast is interrupted?
2. What is Mother's religion?
3. Who catches the family having a feast?
4. The Japanese would not let ___ visit Grandfather as he was sick and dying.
5. What does Mother trade for food?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)