|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kisa related to Sookan's family?
(a) He is Father's nephew.
(b) He is not related.
(c) He is Mother's brother.
(d) He is Aunt Tiger's husband.
2. How is the guide who is to take the family south dressed?
(a) As a Japanese soldier.
(b) As a peasant farmer.
(c) As a communist leader.
(d) As an American soldier.
3. Who used to publish an underground newspaper for Korean independence?
(b) Sookan's mother and father.
4. What has happened to Aunt Tiger's husband?
(a) He is probably dead.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) She was never married.
(d) He is in America.
5. Where does the guide abandon Inchun and Sookan?
(a) In a train car.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At an inn.
(d) In a field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
2. After being beaten at school, who is taking care of Sookan when she wakes up?
3. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
4. At school, who is nice to Sookan?
5. At Japanese school, what is against the rules to do?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)