|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when students wet their pants at school?
(a) They have to change their clothes.
(b) They are given diapers.
(c) They are sent home.
(d) They must scrub the floor.
2. What did Grandfather used to have?
(a) A topknot.
(b) Ninja pants.
(c) A kimono.
(d) A wok.
3. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Quarantined them.
(c) Looted them.
(d) Turned them into big cities.
4. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
(c) Father Carroll.
5. What happens after Sookan is beaten at school?
(a) She goes to the principals office.
(b) She is compensated financially.
(d) She is expelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Narita Sensei married to?
2. At Japanese school, what do the students make?
3. Who tells Sookan and Inchun to take a train back home?
4. After the factory is shut down, what is the family ordered to do?
5. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)