|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Sookan and Inchun stay at the inn?
(a) They were not invited.
(b) They have no money.
(c) It is not safe.
(d) It is not clean.
2. When Sookan goes to school, what can she not do?
(a) Wear shoes inside.
(b) Speak Korean.
(c) Wear her hair in pigtails.
(d) Eat sandwiches.
3. What did Grandfather used to have?
(a) A kimono.
(b) A wok.
(c) A topknot.
(d) Ninja pants.
4. What did the Japanese do to two of the towns the family had lived in?
(a) Quarantined them.
(b) Turned them into big cities.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Looted them.
5. Who does Grandfather want to tell the children about their family?
(a) Aunt Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Aunt Tiger's husband?
2. How is Kisa related to Sookan's family?
3. What does Sookan rub on Grandfather once a day?
4. After the factory is shut down, what is the family ordered to do?
5. During her first day at school, what is confiscated from Sookan at lunchtime?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)