|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While trying to flee to the South, where are Mother and the children separated?
(a) In a mall.
(b) In the train station.
(c) In a small corn field.
(d) They are not separated.
2. How is Kisa related to Sookan's family?
(a) He is Mother's brother.
(b) He is Aunt Tiger's husband.
(c) He is Father's nephew.
(d) He is not related.
3. What is wrong with Grandfather's feet?
(a) They are very rough.
(b) He doesn't have feet.
(c) They are mangled and missing toenails.
(d) They have a fungus growing in the nails.
4. After the Japanese leave, what job does Sookan's father have?
(a) He transports goods between the North and South.
(b) He is a butcher.
(c) He is a Communist Party leader.
(d) He is a farmer.
5. What happens after Sookan is beaten at school?
(a) She is compensated financially.
(b) She is expelled.
(c) She goes to the principals office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the guide abandon Inchun and Sookan?
2. At school, who is nice to Sookan?
3. Using his job as a cover, what does Sookan's father do?
4. What has happened to Aunt Tiger's husband?
5. Who stays behind when the family flees to the South?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)