|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Tiger give to Mother before the family flees to the South?
(a) A fake passport.
(b) A new jacket.
2. If caught trying to flee to the South, what are the children to say they are doing?
(a) They are lost.
(c) Going to see their dying grandmother.
(d) Fleeing to the South.
3. How is Kisa related to Sookan's family?
(a) He is Father's nephew.
(b) He is Aunt Tiger's husband.
(c) He is not related.
(d) He is Mother's brother.
4. At school, who does Sookan have to stand next to in line?
(a) Narita Sensei.
5. Using his job as a cover, what does Sookan's father do?
(a) Grows extra beans.
(b) Poisons Communist food.
(c) Recruits new Communists.
(d) Helps people escape to the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had captured and tortured Grandfather?
2. Why can't Sookan and Inchun stay at the inn?
3. Who stays behind when the family flees to the South?
4. Who introduced Mother to Catholicism?
5. Who joins the Party in hopes of relieving any suspicions about Sookan's family?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)