|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Storing people in a tree assists:
(a) Natural decomposition.
(b) Avoidance of animal feasting.
(d) The connection with tree spirits.
2. How many hours per day do the members of the tribe work?
3. Women are seldom allowed to use which item?
4. What food is commonly consumed by the tribe?
5. What is a common occurrence in the tribe?
(d) Arranged marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ability is granted to the male animal counterpart?
2. Most wars fought by the tribes involve which of the following?
3. What is most common for men?
4. What is the average divorce rate?
5. Most of the clearing in the garden is done using which tool?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the general concept of raising boys to be warriors.
2. What is the main dietary staple of the tribes?
3. Describe the work ethic of the tribe.
4. How might a woman deal with an abusive husband?
5. What are the Yanomamo views on cannibalism?
6. What indicates the passage of boy into manhood?
7. What is a "noreshi?" Why is it important?
8. How do the Yanomamo separate everything on earth?
9. Examine the differences in the lives of girls and boys.
10. In what other ways is poison used?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)