|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men often practice which of the following with children?
(b) Calling spirits.
(c) Ritual dance.
(d) Smoking drugs.
2. Most wars fought by the tribes involve which of the following?
(d) Hunting ground.
3. Where does the female counterpart live?
(a) In the children.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the trees.
4. Who is immune to attack?
(b) Tribe shaman.
(c) Anyone over age 50.
(d) Women with older children.
5. Hallucinogens are created from what part of the plant?
(d) Seed pods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the buhii?
2. Tribe members jealously guard which of the following?
3. What is the average divorce rate?
4. What is a shabono?
5. Which group tends to have the largest tribes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the work ethic of the tribe.
2. How do the Yanomamo separate everything on earth?
3. Discuss the mortality rate, its cause and resolution.
4. What is the main dietary staple of the tribes?
5. Describe how a girl is treated at the onset of the menstrual cycle.
6. What are the Yanomamo views on cannibalism?
7. Explain the Yanomamo concept of babies and their souls.
8. Discuss the location and traveling habits of the Bisaasi-teri tribe.
9. Examine morning routines during peace and war times.
10. Explain the items created out of technology in the Yanomamo tribe.
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)