|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the warrior shot?
2. What is often attributed to neighboring and/or rival tribes?
(c) Unexpected rainfall.
(d) Calling down the moon.
3. Rerebawa is known to be which of the following?
(d) Medicine man.
4. What/who plays an important part in the events?
5. How many arrow points were taken from Matowa?
6. What is the first thing a neighboring tribe does upon entering a village?
(a) Strike a pose.
(b) Offer food.
(c) Sniff out potential enemies.
(d) Present gifts.
7. Brazilian officials ignore all complaints except for which ones?
8. What was the new name given to Chagnon?
9. Which weapon is seldom used?
10. Who tends to cook most of the food for the feasts?
11. What is the name for the container used for holding arrows?
12. Chagnon disagrees that killers are given which of the following?
(c) Special stature.
13. What is one reason to borrow food?
(c) Special needs.
14. Which animal frightens the warriors?
15. Which two tribesmen are related?
(a) Moawa and Rerebawa.
(b) Kaobawa and Dedeheiwa.
(c) Hukoshadadama and Dedeheiwa.
(d) Rerebawa and Hukoshadadama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of men have only killed once?
2. Who must accept the presence of the visitors?
3. Missionaries are most likely to have which item?
4. Men who are afraid often find excuses to return to the village after how many days at war?
5. Which is not typically taken during a raid?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)