|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Brazilian officials ignore all complaints except for which ones?
2. What is done with the ashes of the dead?
b) Worn as face paint.
d) Cast to the wind.
3. A feast must include which of the following?
a) Meat and vegetables.
b) Vegetables and plantains.
c) Wine and music.
d) Meat and fresh water.
4. Which adjective best describes Chagnon's opinion about the continued pristine condition of some villages?
5. What is the first thing a neighboring tribe does upon entering a village?
a) Sniff out potential enemies.
b) Offer food.
c) Strike a pose.
This section contains 387 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)