|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal frightens the warriors?
2. What fraction of adults have lost a parent, sibling or child to violence?
3. What is maize?
(a) An ancient god.
(d) A type of shoe.
4. Each village of capable of what?
(a) Basket weaving.
(b) Contacting the dead.
(c) Sustaining itself.
5. Which two tribesmen are related?
(a) Rerebawa and Hukoshadadama.
(b) Kaobawa and Dedeheiwa.
(c) Hukoshadadama and Dedeheiwa.
(d) Moawa and Rerebawa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal is least desired as food?
2. What is the last month of the dry season?
3. What adjective is often used to describe tribal women?
4. What is the Yanomamo term for a man who has killed?
5. Which is not among the things children are taught to identify at an early age?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)