|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is important for children to learn about which of the following at a young age?
(c) Brotherly love.
2. Which weapon is seldom used?
3. Who is immune to attack?
(a) Anyone over age 50.
(c) Women with older children.
(d) Tribe shaman.
4. Which is not typically taken during a raid?
5. What are tribes apt to do to gain peace?
(a) Offer gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for a person's animal counterpart?
2. Clothing for the Yanomamo consists mainly of which of the following?
3. Men often practice which of the following with children?
4. What is not often returned immediately?
5. Storing people in a tree assists:
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)