|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larger villages are known for having secret:
(b) Trade partnerships.
(c) Hunting grounds.
2. Women work hard to protect which part of a child?
(d) Body temperature.
3. What is avoided by the tribe?
(d) White men.
4. What percentage of male deaths is the result of violence?
5. What fiber is most commonly used by the tribes?
(a) Soft wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men often create effigies made out of what material?
2. Nearby villagers are often accused of which act?
3. How many arrow points were taken from Matowa?
4. Which of the following is a common gift from one tribe to another during relocation?
5. Smaller tribes are referred to as:
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)