|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gourds are used in the ritual?
2. Which of the following is a common gift from one tribe to another during relocation?
3. What word best describes the Yanomamo language?
4. What food is commonly used in ritual?
5. Villages may be so far apart that it takes how many days to reach them on foot?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 12 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Smaller tribes are referred to as:
2. Which is not among the vegetarian foods coveted by the Yanomamo?
3. What is most common for men?
4. What item causes Bahimi to kill an infant?
5. What is the last month of the dry season?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)