|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the Yanomamo language?
2. What overcomes Chagnon on the first day in the field?
(d) Culture shock.
3. Which of the following is a common gift from one tribe to another during relocation?
4. Villages may be so far apart that it takes how many days to reach them on foot?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 14 days.
5. Women are seldom allowed to use which item?
Short Answer Questions
1. The mortality rate is high for which sector of the tribe?
2. To which tribe does the helper belong?
3. Clothing for the Yanomamo consists mainly of which of the following?
4. Despite scant clothing, Chagnon refers to the people as being:
5. What is the name of one of the smaller tribes Chagnon wants to visit?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)