|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first month of the dry season?
2. Which is not among the vegetarian foods coveted by the Yanomamo?
(d) Palm hearts.
3. Which word is often used to describe tribe members?
4. How many seasons exist in the lives of the Yanomamo?
5. Which is not among the popular root crops?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite scant clothing, Chagnon refers to the people as being:
2. What item is commonly shared in the tribe?
3. The Bisaasi-teri tribe of Kaobawa live at the confluence of which two rivers?
4. Typically, what is the largest number of people that live in a Yanomamo village?
5. Tribe members jealously guard which of the following?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)