|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lack of warfare often goes hand in hand with:
(b) Intertribal marriages.
(c) Lending support.
(d) Food sharing.
2. What is not often returned immediately?
(a) Borrowed items.
(b) Exchange gifts.
3. What is the name for a male spirit?
4. Men often create effigies made out of what material?
5. Despite scant clothing, Chagnon refers to the people as being:
Short Answer Questions
1. Men often practice which of the following with children?
2. Clothing for the Yanomamo consists mainly of which of the following?
3. What item causes Bahimi to kill an infant?
4. What is one reason to borrow food?
5. What adjective best describes older women?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)