|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Yanomamo term for a man who has killed?
2. Villages may be so far apart that it takes how many days to reach them on foot?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 14 days.
3. Which weapon is seldom used?
4. What is one main chore for girls?
(a) Tending to elderly.
(b) Making arrows.
(c) Learning to count.
(d) Fetching water.
5. Women work hard to protect which part of a child?
(c) Body temperature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fraction of adults have lost a parent, sibling or child to violence?
2. Which is not among the things children are taught to identify at an early age?
3. Which of the following is not an alternative?
4. Larger villages are known for having secret:
5. Men who have killed are often rewarded with which of the following?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)