|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Without tobacco" translates to the word:
2. Which is not typically taken during a raid?
3. What is often expected in exchange for assistance from another tribe?
(a) First born son.
(d) Sacrificial goat.
4. What is often attributed to neighboring and/or rival tribes?
(a) Calling down the moon.
(d) Unexpected rainfall.
5. Which weapon is seldom used?
Short Answer Questions
1. Women work hard to protect which part of a child?
2. What is the Yanomamo word for "brother-in-law?"
3. This group also has a larger than average share of which of the following?
4. What is the average divorce rate?
5. Boys are taught to be:
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)