Prologue, Chapter 1
1. What plays a major role in the lives of the Yanomamo?
2. The mortality rate is high for which sector of the tribe?
3. What word best describes the Yanomamo language?
4. What food is commonly consumed by the tribe?
5. How many hours per day do the members of the tribe work?
6. Which of the following is not one of the items made by the tribe?
(c) Sleeping mats.
7. What is avoided by the tribe?
(b) White men.
8. What is the name of the tribe's nearest neighbors?
9. How many seasons exist in the lives of the Yanomamo?
10. Typically, what is the smallest number of people that live in a Yanomamo village?
11. Typically, what is the largest number of people that live in a Yanomamo village?
This section contains 2,570 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)