|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
2. Who does Astakhan say he was thinking about when Joseph was talking to him?
3. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
4. What does Astrakhan claim computer companies deliberately leave open?
5. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What events in Astrakhan's early life influenced his decision to become a computer hacker? How different would Astrakhan's life have been if he was from a more supportive family?
Essay Topic 2
Y2K is a play. What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)