Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
2. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
3. What does Astrakhan say he cannot remember?
4. How does Astrakhan describe Joanne's dress?
5. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
Essay Topic 1
Y2K was published in 2000. Choose one of the following options and discuss how computers have developed since then:
3. Computer hackers.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
Essay Topic 3
What is Y2K? Why would the transition cause so many problems? How does Kopit use the hysteria surrounding Y2K to develop fear and tension in his play? How do the authorities safeguard against Y2K?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)