|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does act four take place?
2. What is the name of the program Astrakhan talks about?
3. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
4. What does Astrakhan say he hopes to do more of?
5. What does Joseph say he mostly uses his computer for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
Essay Topic 2
What is Y2K? Why would the transition cause so many problems? How does Kopit use the hysteria surrounding Y2K to develop fear and tension in his play? How do the authorities safeguard against Y2K?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how Astrakhan's hacking affected one of the following areas in Joseph and Joanne's life:
2. Social life.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)