|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book does Slake refer to?
2. How does Astrakhan describe Joanne's dress?
3. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
4. Why did Astrakhan force Joanne to have sex with him?
5. How do Slake and McAlvane know Joseph is online six hours at a time?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
What problems do Joseph's generation face? How are the problems for Joseph's generation different to the problems Astrakhan generation face? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)