|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Astrakhan talk about at dinner?
2. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
3. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
4. What is on the piece of paper Slake hands Joseph?
5. What does Astrakhan state inspired him to read the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 3
Y2K was published in 2000. Choose one of the following options and discuss how computers have developed since then:
3. Computer hackers.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)