|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
2. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
3. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
4. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
5. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
2. Summarize the play.
3. What does Slake ask about ISeeU?
4. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
5. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
6. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
7. What joke does Joseph make about the name bunghole?
8. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
9. What does Joseph think about Astrakhan's scheme?
10. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Y2K was published in 2000. Choose one of the following options and discuss how computers have developed since then:
3. Computer hackers.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the characters Joseph and Astrakhan.
1. What is their relationship to each other?
2. How are their ideas about life different?
3. How do their differences prove to be destructive?
Essay Topic 3
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)