|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
2. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
3. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
4. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
5. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
2. Who is Robert Mapplethorpe?
3. What does Astrakhan say you need to be a computer hacker?
4. What does Joanne tell Joseph about her ex-husband Francis?
5. How does the interview get more heated when the FBI officers question Joseph's Internet usage?
6. Summarize the play.
7. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
8. What does Joseph tell Joanne was wrong with their computers?
9. What does Astrakhan say about memory?
10. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
Essay Topic 2
Replace the play's New York setting with one of the following cities:
2. Los Angeles.
What new meaning would the new setting give the book? How important is setting for developing meaning in a story?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Joseph's life:
This section contains 1,273 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)