|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
2. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
3. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
4. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
5. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
2. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
3. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the scene?
4. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
5. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
6. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
7. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
8. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
9. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
10. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Joseph's life:
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Astrakhan's hacking affected one of the following areas in Joseph and Joanne's life:
2. Social life.
Essay Topic 3
What events in Astrakhan's early life influenced his decision to become a computer hacker? How different would Astrakhan's life have been if he was from a more supportive family?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)