|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
2. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
3. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
4. Where does scene three take place?
5. Who does Slake ask Joseph if he has ever communicated with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Slake ask about ISeeU?
2. Why does Joseph think it is near impossible to prove Astrakhan is guilty?
3. What joke does Joseph make about the name bunghole?
4. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
5. What advice does Joseph give Astrakhan in scene four?
6. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
7. What does the telephone call Joseph makes reveal about his situation?
8. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
9. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
10. Who is Robert Mapplethorpe?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Replace the play's New York setting with one of the following cities:
2. Los Angeles.
What new meaning would the new setting give the book? How important is setting for developing meaning in a story?
Essay Topic 3
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
This section contains 1,254 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)