|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
2. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
3. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
4. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
5. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say you need to be a computer hacker?
2. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
3. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
4. How do Astrakhan's claims that he is honest prove to be a lie?
5. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
6. What does Joseph tell Joanne was wrong with their computers?
7. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
8. How does the audience know the fifth scene takes place in the present?
9. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the play?
10. Why do computer manufacturers leave entrance ways open?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the construction of Kopit's argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Kopit's argument?
Essay Topic 3
What problems do Joseph's generation face? How are the problems for Joseph's generation different to the problems Astrakhan generation face? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
This section contains 1,378 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)