|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
2. What does Astrakhan describe the process of getting hold of?
3. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
4. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
5. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joseph think they should both quit their jobs?
2. Why does Astrakhan say he first wrote the short story?
3. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
4. Why does Joanne say she didn't respond to Francis when he asked about Joseph?
5. Who is Robert Mapplethorpe?
6. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
7. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
8. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
9. Summarize the play.
10. What does Joseph tell Joanne was wrong with their computers?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems do Joseph's generation face? How are the problems for Joseph's generation different to the problems Astrakhan generation face? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Astrakhan's hacking affected one of the following areas in Joseph and Joanne's life:
2. Social life.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the construction of Kopit's argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Kopit's argument?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)