|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
2. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
3. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
4. Where does scene three take place?
5. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
2. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
3. How do Astrakhan's claims that he is honest prove to be a lie?
4. What does Astrakhan say about memory?
5. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
6. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph about his drug habit?
7. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
8. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
9. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
10. How does Joanne react when she meets Astrakhan for the first time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas? 1. Character 2. Setting 3. Plot
Essay Topic 2Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme: 1. Setting 2. Point of view 3. Structure 4. Language
Essay Topic 3Examine the construction of Kopit's argument. 1. How does he introduce his ideas? 2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion? 3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Kopit's argument?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)