|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
2. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
3. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
4. Where does scene two take place?
5. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
2. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
3. What does the second scene say about Joseph and Joanne's relationship?
4. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
5. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
6. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
7. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
8. What does Joanne tell Joseph about her ex-husband Francis?
9. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph about his drug habit?
10. What advice does Joseph give Astrakhan in scene four?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the books reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)