|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joseph work?
2. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
3. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
4. What is McAlvane carrying when he enters Joseph's office?
5. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
2. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
3. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
4. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
5. Why does Joanne say she didn't respond to Francis when he asked about Joseph?
6. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
7. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
8. What reason does Joanne give for marrying Francis?
9. What does the telephone call Joseph makes reveal about his situation?
10. What does Joseph tell Joanne about the interrogation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the books reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the construction of Kopit's argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Kopit's argument?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)