|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
2. What city did Emma call from?
3. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
4. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
5. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say he saw when he used Joseph's bathroom?
2. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
3. Why does Astrakhan say he first wrote the short story?
4. What does Joseph think about Astrakhan's scheme?
5. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
6. What does Joseph tell Joanne about the interrogation?
7. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
8. What does Astrakhan say you need to be a computer hacker?
9. What information does Joseph have about Joanne's affair with Astrakhan?
10. Why does Joanne say she didn't respond to Francis when he asked about Joseph?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
Essay Topic 2
Y2K is a play. What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)