|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
2. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
3. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
4. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
5. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
2. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
3. Why does Joanne say she didn't respond to Francis when he asked about Joseph?
4. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
5. Why does the author inter-cut and splice together short scenes?
6. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
7. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
8. What does Joseph joke about to McAlvane and Slake when they enter his office?
9. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
10. What does the telephone call Joseph makes reveal about his situation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What events in Astrakhan's early life influenced his decision to become a computer hacker? How different would Astrakhan's life have been if he was from a more supportive family?
Essay Topic 2
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)