|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
2. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
3. What does Joseph ask if Joanne felt when Francis spoke to her?
4. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
5. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
2. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
3. What does Astrakhan say about memory?
4. What advice does Joseph give Astrakhan in scene four?
5. What does Astrakhan tell the audience about Joanne and Joseph's life?
6. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
7. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
8. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
9. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
10. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What problems do Joseph's generation face? How are the problems for Joseph's generation different to the problems Astrakhan generation face? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
Essay Topic 2
1. Imagine you have a friend who is a computer hacker.
2. Think about the damage computer hackers can do to other people and about the consequences of being caught.
3. Now write to convince your friend to stop being a computer hacker.
Essay Topic 3
Y2K is a play. What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)