|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does act four take place?
(a) Slake's office.
(b) Astrakhan's apartment.
(c) Joseph's apartment.
(d) Joanne's office.
2. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A popular neighborhood.
(b) A wealthy neighborhood.
(c) A star studded neighborhood.
(d) A central neighborhood.
3. What does Slake tell Joseph it is time to stop doing?
4. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
(a) The attourney's office.
(b) Emma's house.
(c) The amusement park.
(d) The college.
5. What kind of book does Slake refer to?
(a) A biography.
(b) A photography book.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A fim book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces himself to Joseph in scene four?
2. What does Astrakhan say a hacker is like once he or she has discovered an entryway?
3. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
4. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
5. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan at the end of the scene?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)