|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The evenings.
(b) The mornings.
(c) The weekdays.
(d) The weekends.
2. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
(a) More experience.
(b) A computer.
(c) A social life.
(d) A job.
3. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has had a hard life.
(b) It runs in the family.
(c) He has been ill.
(d) He takes heavy drugs.
4. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
(a) Something that will be etched on his memory forever.
(b) Something important that happened during the summer.
(c) A stressful incident in his life.
(d) The best moment in his life.
5. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan he has ahead of him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Joseph's neighborhood?
2. What happened to Astrakhan's real mother?
3. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
4. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan at the end of the scene?
5. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)