|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
2. Where does Joseph work?
(a) A factory.
(b) A publishing house.
(c) A music store.
(d) A newspaper.
3. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
4. What does McAlvane say can spread easily?
5. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A train.
(b) A cab.
(c) A subway.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
2. What is McAlvane carrying when he enters Joseph's office?
3. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
4. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
5. What does Joseph ask if Joanne felt when Francis spoke to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joseph think about Astrakhan's scheme?
2. What does Astrakhan tell the audience about Joanne and Joseph's life?
3. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
4. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
5. How does Joanne react when she meets Astrakhan for the first time?
6. What does Astrakhan say he saw when he used Joseph's bathroom?
7. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
8. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
9. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
10. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)