|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
2. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Laughting at him.
(b) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(c) Getting angry.
(d) Taking away his happiness.
3. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
(a) He loves people.
(b) He is open.
(c) He has no motive.
(d) He is honest.
4. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Francis's phonecalls.
(b) Her dress sense.
(c) Her nagging.
(d) Misunderstanding her.
5. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
2. Who visits Joseph in scene three?
3. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
4. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
5. Who appears at the end of the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
2. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
3. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
4. How does the audience know the fifth scene takes place in the present?
5. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
6. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph in for questioning?
7. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
8. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
9. What does Joseph joke about to McAlvane and Slake when they enter his office?
10. What does Astrakhan say he saw when he used Joseph's bathroom?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)