|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
2. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A phony.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A conman.
(d) A liar.
3. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
4. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
5. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Heart disease.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
2. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
3. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
4. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
5. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
2. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
3. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
4. What does the second scene say about Joseph and Joanne's relationship?
5. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
6. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
7. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
8. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
9. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph he thinks about Joanne?
10. Summarize the play.
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)