Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
2. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
a) He is a coward.
b) He is too sweet.
c) He knows nothing about computers.
d) He is too direct.
3. Why does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in the writing class?
a) To improve his writing.
b) To obtain personal data.
c) To meet a girl.
d) To deal drugs.
4. What does Slake tell Joseph it is time to stop doing?
5. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
a) His allibi.
This section contains 765 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)