|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
2. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
(b) Accepting a ride from Francis.
(c) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
(d) Stealing his bank card.
3. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A train.
(b) A cab.
(c) A bus.
(d) A subway.
4. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(a) A sense of fun.
(c) A sense of mischief.
5. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Heart disease.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
2. Where did Francis offer Joanne a ride?
3. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
4. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
5. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph he thinks about Joanne?
2. What does Joseph think about Astrakhan's scheme?
3. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
4. What does the second scene say about Joseph and Joanne's relationship?
5. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
6. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
7. What does Joseph tell Joanne was wrong with their computers?
8. How does Joanne react when she meets Astrakhan for the first time?
9. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
10. Why does Astrakhan say he first wrote the short story?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)