|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Her nagging.
(b) Her dress sense.
(c) Misunderstanding her.
(d) Francis's phonecalls.
2. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Listened to music.
(b) Made obscene phone calls.
(c) Went to a bar.
(d) Had sex.
3. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
4. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(c) Everything about animal's lives.
(d) Everything about people's lives.
5. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The police.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The community.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
2. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
3. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
4. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
5. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Astrakhan say he first wrote the short story?
2. What reason does Joanne give for marrying Francis?
3. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
4. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
5. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
6. How does Joseph think Astrakhan has been able to doctor documents to show Joseph is his father?
7. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
8. How does Joanne react to seeing fake photographs of herself as a porn star?
9. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph about his drug habit?
10. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)