|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
2. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
(a) He had money.
(b) She could trust him.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) She needed a husband.
3. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Peeping on windows.
(b) Collecting books.
(c) Computer hacking.
(d) Obscene phonecalls.
4. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) Concern for his reputation.
(c) To interrogate him.
(d) To show him real life.
5. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
2. What do Joanne and Joseph joke that Francis is?
3. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
4. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
5. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
2. What reason does Joanne give for marrying Francis?
3. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph about his drug habit?
4. What does Astrakhan say about the last time he had sex with Joanne?
5. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
6. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
7. What does the telephone call Joseph makes reveal about his situation?
8. What does Slake ask about ISeeU?
9. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
10. Why do computer manufacturers leave entrance ways open?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)