|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
2. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A phony.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A liar.
(d) A conman.
3. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
(a) Enter his office.
(b) Joke with him.
(c) Phone him.
(d) Question him.
4. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
5. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
2. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
3. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
4. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
5. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
2. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
3. What does Astrakhan tell the audience about Joanne and Joseph's life?
4. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
5. Who is Robert Mapplethorpe?
6. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the scene?
7. How does the interview get more heated when the FBI officers question Joseph's Internet usage?
8. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
9. What does Slake ask about ISeeU?
10. How does the audience know the fifth scene takes place in the present?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)