|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never called Joseph back?
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His wife.
2. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Make him coffee
(b) Allow him a phonecall.
(c) Stop questioning.
(d) Allow him a break.
3. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
(a) A car.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A computer.
4. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(b) Taking away his happiness.
(c) Laughting at him.
(d) Getting angry.
5. Where does scene three take place?
(a) Joseph's office.
(b) Joseph's apartment.
(c) Francis's car.
(d) Francis's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
2. What does Astrakhan describe the process of getting hold of?
3. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
4. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
5. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
2. Why does the author inter-cut and splice together short scenes?
3. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
4. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
5. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
6. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
7. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the play?
8. Describe the second argument Joseph and Joanne have in the second scene?
9. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the scene?
10. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)