|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the interrrogation.
(b) A book about Slake.
(c) A book about computer hacking.
(d) A book about the FBI.
2. Who appears at the end of the scene?
(d) Joseph's wife.
3. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
4. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
5. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(c) A riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
2. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
3. Which couple is still married when they met?
4. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
5. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Joanne give for marrying Francis?
2. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
3. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph he thinks about Joanne?
4. How does the audience know the fifth scene takes place in the present?
5. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
6. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
7. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the play?
8. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
9. What does Joseph joke about to McAlvane and Slake when they enter his office?
10. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the scene?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)