|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Had sex.
(b) Went to a bar.
(c) Listened to music.
(d) Made obscene phone calls.
2. Who never called Joseph back?
(a) His lawyer.
(c) His wife.
3. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(b) Heart disease.
4. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
5. Which couple is still married when they met?
(a) Emma and Peter.
(b) Francis and Annabel.
(c) Slake and Laura.
(d) Joseph and Joanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
2. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
3. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
4. Where does scene two take place?
5. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the play.
2. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
3. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
4. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
5. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
6. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
7. What advice does Joseph give Astrakhan in scene four?
8. Why do computer manufacturers leave entrance ways open?
9. What joke does Joseph make about the name bunghole?
10. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)