|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Falling ill.
(b) Marrying Joanne.
(c) Having his computer hacked.
(d) Being interrogated.
2. What is McAlvane carrying when he enters Joseph's office?
(a) A cardboard box.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A leather case.
(d) A bible.
3. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
4. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) An obscene phone call.
(b) An official phone call.
(c) A business call.
(d) A sales call.
5. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
(a) Joke with him.
(b) Enter his office.
(c) Phone him.
(d) Question him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
2. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
3. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
4. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
5. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
2. What information does Joseph have about Joanne's affair with Astrakhan?
3. How do Astrakhan's claims that he is honest prove to be a lie?
4. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
5. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
6. How does Joseph think Astrakhan has been able to doctor documents to show Joseph is his father?
7. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph in for questioning?
8. What does Astrakhan tell the audience about Joanne and Joseph's life?
9. Summarize the play.
10. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)