|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
2. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His wife.
3. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
4. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
5. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A phony.
(b) A liar.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A conman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joseph work?
2. What kind of car did Francis offer Joanne a ride in?
3. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
4. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
5. Who appears at the end of the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
2. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
3. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
4. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
5. What does Astrakhan say about memory?
6. What does Slake ask about ISeeU?
7. What does Joseph tell Joanne about the interrogation?
8. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
9. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
10. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)