|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(d) Secret Service.
2. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
3. What does Joseph ask if Joanne felt when Francis spoke to her?
4. What city did Emma call from?
5. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never called Joseph back?
2. Which couple is still married when they met?
3. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
4. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
5. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
2. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
3. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
4. Why does Joseph think it is near impossible to prove Astrakhan is guilty?
5. Summarize the play.
6. What does Joseph tell Joanne about the interrogation?
7. What does Joanne tell Joseph about her ex-husband Francis?
8. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
9. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
10. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)