|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which couple is still married when they met?
(a) Joseph and Joanne.
(b) Slake and Laura.
(c) Emma and Peter.
(d) Francis and Annabel.
2. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A bus.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train.
(d) A subway.
3. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Francis's phonecalls.
(b) Her nagging.
(c) Misunderstanding her.
(d) Her dress sense.
4. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the FBI.
(b) A book about the interrrogation.
(c) A book about Slake.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
5. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
2. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
3. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
4. What does Astrakhan describe the process of getting hold of?
5. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
2. What reason does Joanne give for marrying Francis?
3. Why does the author inter-cut and splice together short scenes?
4. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
5. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the play?
6. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the scene?
7. What information does Joseph have about Joanne's affair with Astrakhan?
8. What does the second scene say about Joseph and Joanne's relationship?
9. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
10. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)