|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about Slake.
(b) A book about the FBI.
(c) A book about the interrrogation.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
2. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
(a) His wife.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His partner.
3. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
4. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A conman.
(c) A phony.
(d) A liar.
5. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His fax machine.
(c) His pager.
(d) His computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
2. Where did Francis offer Joanne a ride?
3. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
4. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
5. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the scene?
2. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
3. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
4. How does Joanne react when she meets Astrakhan for the first time?
5. Why does Joanne say she didn't respond to Francis when he asked about Joseph?
6. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
7. Summarize the play.
8. What does the telephone call Joseph makes reveal about his situation?
9. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
10. How does the interview get more heated when the FBI officers question Joseph's Internet usage?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)