|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the interrrogation.
(b) A book about the FBI.
(c) A book about Slake.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
2. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A bus.
(b) A train.
(c) A cab.
(d) A subway.
3. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
4. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(d) Secret Service.
5. Where did Francis offer Joanne a ride?
(a) Outside the mall.
(b) Outside her house.
(c) Outside the library
(d) Outside her office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
2. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
3. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
4. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
5. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
2. Why does Joseph think it is near impossible to prove Astrakhan is guilty?
3. How does the interview get more heated when the FBI officers question Joseph's Internet usage?
4. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
5. What does Joseph tell Joanne was wrong with their computers?
6. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
7. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
8. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
9. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
10. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)