|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
(b) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
(c) Accepting a ride from Francis.
(d) Stealing his bank card.
2. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Taking away his happiness.
(b) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(c) Getting angry.
(d) Laughting at him.
3. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His computer.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His pager.
(d) His fax machine.
4. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Parkinson's disease.
(d) Heart disease.
5. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
2. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
3. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
4. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
5. Who appears at the end of the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say you need to be a computer hacker?
2. What advice does Joseph give Astrakhan in scene four?
3. What does Joanne tell Joseph about her ex-husband Francis?
4. What does Astrakhan say he saw when he used Joseph's bathroom?
5. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
6. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
7. What does the telephone call Joseph makes reveal about his situation?
8. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
9. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
10. What does Astrakhan say he set out to do?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)