|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
2. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A phony.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A conman.
(d) A liar.
3. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
(a) A bar.
(d) A shop.
4. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Collecting books.
(b) Peeping on windows.
(c) Obscene phonecalls.
(d) Computer hacking.
5. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
2. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
3. What does McAlvane say can spread easily?
4. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
5. Where does Joseph work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joseph think it is near impossible to prove Astrakhan is guilty?
2. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
3. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph about his drug habit?
4. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
5. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph in for questioning?
6. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
7. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
8. How does Joseph think Astrakhan has been able to doctor documents to show Joseph is his father?
9. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
10. What does Astrakhan say at the end of the play?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)