|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A liar.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A conman.
(d) A phony.
2. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He has to give back some libary books.
(c) He has to catch a train.
(d) He has to pick up his daughter.
3. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) Concern for his reputation.
(c) To interrogate him.
(d) To show him real life.
4. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
(a) He is open.
(b) He has no motive.
(c) He is honest.
(d) He loves people.
5. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Computer hacking.
(b) Collecting books.
(c) Peeping on windows.
(d) Obscene phonecalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
2. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
3. Where does scene three take place?
4. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
5. Who does Slake ask Joseph if he has ever communicated with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
2. Why is Joanne so wild in the fourth scene and more restrained in others?
3. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
4. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
5. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
6. Describe the second argument Joseph and Joanne have in the second scene?
7. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
8. What does Joseph say about the true stuff Astrakhan has used in the documents?
9. What does Joseph tell Joanne about the interrogation?
10. How does Joanne react when she meets Astrakhan for the first time?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)