|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
(a) A businessman.
(b) An actor.
(c) An author.
(d) A painter.
2. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
3. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(b) Taking away his happiness.
(c) Getting angry.
(d) Laughting at him.
4. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) To show him real life.
(b) Concern for his reputation.
(c) For his own safety.
(d) To interrogate him.
5. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
(a) Driving at high speeds.
(b) Taking other mens' women.
(c) Obtaining personal information.
(d) Watching a great film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
2. Who never called Joseph back?
3. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
4. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
5. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
2. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
3. What does Joseph say he did while Joanne was away for the weekend?
4. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
5. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
6. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
7. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
8. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
9. Describe the second argument Joseph and Joanne have in the second scene?
10. What does Astrakhan say about sniffer programs?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)