|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Francis offer Joanne a ride?
(a) Outside the mall.
(b) Outside her house.
(c) Outside the library
(d) Outside her office.
2. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
3. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Slake and McAlvane.
(b) Gordon and Benny.
(c) Gordon and Slake.
(d) Astrakhan and Benny.
4. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(a) A sense of fun.
(c) A sense of mischief.
5. What does McAlvane say can spread easily?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
2. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
3. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
4. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
5. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
2. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
3. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph he thinks about Joanne?
5. Why does Astrakhan say he first wrote the short story?
6. What does Joseph tell Joanne was wrong with their computers?
7. What does Joseph joke about to McAlvane and Slake when they enter his office?
8. What does Astrakhan say about people's lives at the end of the fourth scene?
9. What does Joseph think about Astrakhan's scheme?
10. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)