|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) An official phone call.
(b) A business call.
(c) An obscene phone call.
(d) A sales call.
2. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Parkinson's disease.
3. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His way out.
(b) His allibi.
(c) His way in.
(d) His prisoner.
4. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Being interrogated.
(b) Having his computer hacked.
(c) Marrying Joanne.
(d) Falling ill.
5. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
2. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
3. Where does Joseph work?
4. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
5. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the second scene say about Joseph and Joanne's relationship?
2. How does Joseph think Astrakhan has been able to doctor documents to show Joseph is his father?
3. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
4. Describe the dinner conversation between Joseph, Joanne and Astrakhan.
5. How does Joanne react to seeing fake photographs of herself as a porn star?
6. What does Astrakhan tell Joseph he thinks about Joanne?
7. What reason does Joanne give for marrying Francis?
8. Why does the author inter-cut and splice together short scenes?
9. What information does Joseph have about Joanne's affair with Astrakhan?
10. What does Astrakhan say about memory in scene four?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)