|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
2. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
3. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Made obscene phone calls.
(b) Went to a bar.
(c) Had sex.
(d) Listened to music.
4. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A train.
(b) A subway.
(c) A bus.
(d) A cab.
5. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
(a) Everything about animal's lives.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) Everything about people's lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
2. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
3. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
4. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
5. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
2. What does Joseph say about the beauty of the Internet?
3. What does Astrakhan say about the process of getting hold of someone's personal data?
4. How does Joanne react to seeing fake photographs of herself as a porn star?
5. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
6. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
7. Why does Joseph say he was online for an entire weekend?
8. How does the interview get more heated when the FBI officers question Joseph's Internet usage?
9. Why do computer manufacturers leave entrance ways open?
10. What does Astrakhan tell the audience about Joanne and Joseph's life?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)