|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(b) His lawyer.
(d) His wife.
2. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
3. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
(a) A car.
(b) A computer.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A cell phone.
4. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something sarcastic.
(b) Something dull.
(c) Something nasty.
(d) Something funny.
5. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His fax machine.
(b) His pager.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
2. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
3. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
4. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
5. Who never called Joseph back?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joseph think Astrakhan has been able to doctor documents to show Joseph is his father?
2. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
3. What does Astrakhan say you need to be a computer hacker?
4. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
5. What does Astrakhan say he saw when he used Joseph's bathroom?
6. What did Joseph's lawyer tell him?
7. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
8. How does the interview get more heated when the FBI officers question Joseph's Internet usage?
9. What does Joseph joke about to McAlvane and Slake when they enter his office?
10. How does Astrakhan say he feels when he discovers an entryway?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)