|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
2. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
3. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about Slake.
(b) A book about the FBI.
(c) A book about the interrrogation.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
4. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
5. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Falling ill.
(b) Marrying Joanne.
(c) Having his computer hacked.
(d) Being interrogated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
2. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
3. Where does scene three take place?
4. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
5. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Joseph and Joanne argue about in the second scene?
2. How does Joanne react to seeing fake photographs of herself as a porn star?
3. What does Astrakhan say about memory?
4. What does Astrakhan say about himself in scene two?
5. Why does Joseph think they should both quit their jobs?
6. How does Joseph think Astrakhan has been able to doctor documents to show Joseph is his father?
7. Why does Astrakhan say he went to New York?
8. What does Astrakhan say about the last time he had sex with Joanne?
9. Why does the author inter-cut and splice together short scenes?
10. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISee U?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)