|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
2. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(b) Taking away his happiness.
(c) Laughting at him.
(d) Getting angry.
3. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
4. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) An obscene phone call.
(b) A sales call.
(c) An official phone call.
(d) A business call.
5. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(a) A sense of fun.
(c) A sense of mischief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
2. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
3. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
4. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
5. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the audience know the fifth scene takes place in the present?
2. What do Joseph and Joanne talk about at the beginning of the scene?
3. What does the second scene say about Joseph and Joanne's relationship?
4. What does Joseph think about Astrakhan's scheme?
5. Why does Joseph think it is near impossible to prove Astrakhan is guilty?
6. What does Joseph know about the hacker?
7. How does the technician think a hacker obtained Joseph's personal data?
8. How does Joseph say he may know ISeeU?
9. How do Joseph and Joanne make up?
10. What does Joseph tell Joanne about the interrogation?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)