|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Astrakhan originally from?
(a) New York.
2. Why does Joseph say he vomited?
(a) He was freaked out.
(b) He was nervous.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He was upset.
3. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The weekdays.
(b) The weekends.
(c) The mornings.
(d) The evenings.
4. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
(a) The amusement park.
(b) The attourney's office.
(c) Emma's house.
(d) The college.
5. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has had a hard life.
(b) He takes heavy drugs.
(c) He has been ill.
(d) It runs in the family.
6. Where does act four take place?
(a) Joseph's apartment.
(b) Slake's office.
(c) Astrakhan's apartment.
(d) Joanne's office.
7. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
(a) His secretary.
(d) His personal assistant.
8. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
(a) Have an interview.
(b) Submit a sample.
(c) Sleep with the teacher.
(d) Write a short story.
9. Why does Astrakahn say he quit drugs?
(a) So he could make his parents' proud.
(b) So he could work hard in Jospeh's class.
(c) So he could find a proper job.
(d) So he could find a girlfriend.
10. Who does Astrakhan claim always lied?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
11. Why did Astrakhan force Joanne to have sex with him?
(a) To prove their affair wasn't over.
(b) To make her feel better.
(c) To make her feel bad.
(d) To remind her she has an obligation to him.
12. What kind of writing did Astrakhan submit as a sample?
(b) Post modernist.
13. What does Astrakhan say he cannot remember?
(a) Buying his first computer.
(b) His first writing class.
(c) Joseph's conversation
(d) Joanne's conversation.
14. What kind of class does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in?
(a) An art class.
(b) A photography class.
(c) A writing class.
(d) A science class.
15. What does Joanne say she loves about Astrakhan?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His hair.
(c) His accent.
(d) His laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Astrakhan's real mother?
2. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
3. What is Joseph drinking at the beginning of the scene?
4. Where does part five take place?
5. Why does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in the writing class?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)