|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A wealthy neighborhood.
(b) A star studded neighborhood.
(c) A popular neighborhood.
(d) A central neighborhood.
2. What did Astrakhan's teacher tell him he should do?
(b) Tone down.
3. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
(a) Telephone numbers.
(d) Account numbers.
4. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
(a) More experience.
(b) A computer.
(c) A social life.
(d) A job.
5. What does Joseph say he uses as little as possible?
(a) His car.
(b) The Internet.
(c) His bank account.
(d) His cell phone.
6. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His shirt.
7. Who is the author of the photographs?
8. What state is Astrakhan originally from?
(c) New York.
9. What does Joseph say he mostly uses his computer for?
10. How does Astrakhan describe Joanne's dress?
11. What does Astrakhan say is permanently etched into his mind?
(a) Wriitng his first novel.
(b) Meeting Joseph.
(c) Meeting Joanne.
(d) Hacking into Joseph's computer.
12. Where does Joanne say the bathroom is?
(b) Off the kitchen.
(c) The otherside of the hall.
(d) Next door.
13. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
(a) His car usage.
(b) His cell phone usage.
(c) His computer usage.
(d) His television usage.
14. What did Astrakhan do when his English said he should lie?
(a) Hit the teacher.
(b) Report the teacher.
(c) Set off the fire alarm.
(d) Quit school.
15. What does Joanne ask Astrakhan to steal for her?
(c) A computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
2. What does Joanne say she loves about Astrakhan?
3. What old fashioned type of communication does Joseph say he prefers to computers?
4. What does Joseph tell Astrakhan he loved?
5. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)