|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does McAlvane claim has been pretending to them?
2. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
(a) He was doing research.
(b) He was hacking.
(c) He was trying to get computer help.
(d) He was editing a film.
3. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
(a) Emma's house.
(b) The college.
(c) The attourney's office.
(d) The amusement park.
4. What does Astrakhan talk about at dinner?
(a) A film.
(b) A book.
5. Whose life does Astrakahan say he did not set out to destroy?
6. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
(a) When they plant a virus.
(b) When they they contact the user.
(c) When they transfer a users money to their own account.
(d) When they discover the passwords.
7. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The weekdays.
(b) The evenings.
(c) The weekends.
(d) The mornings.
8. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
(a) Something important that happened during the summer.
(b) A stressful incident in his life.
(c) Something that will be etched on his memory forever.
(d) The best moment in his life.
9. What does Joseph say he uses as little as possible?
(a) His car.
(b) His bank account.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) The Internet.
10. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The library.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The games room.
11. Why does Astrakahn say he quit drugs?
(a) So he could work hard in Jospeh's class.
(b) So he could make his parents' proud.
(c) So he could find a girlfriend.
(d) So he could find a proper job.
12. Why did Joanne have to run home in the rain?
(a) Her car broke down.
(b) She was unable to catch a taxi.
(c) Joseph forgot to pick her up.
(d) Francis forgot to pick her up.
13. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A central neighborhood.
(b) A popular neighborhood.
(c) A star studded neighborhood.
(d) A wealthy neighborhood.
14. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) He takes heavy drugs.
(c) It runs in the family.
(d) He has had a hard life.
15. What does Slake tell Joseph it is time to stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Astrakahn start an affair with soon after starting his writing class?
2. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
3. Where does Joanne say the bathroom is?
4. What does Joanne say she loves about Astrakhan?
5. What kind of book does Slake refer to?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)