|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say a hacker is like once he or she has discovered an entryway?
(a) A hound on a hunt.
(b) A mouse in the woodwork.
(c) A fox with the scent of chickens.
(d) A tiger in the bushes.
2. What does Joseph say he uses as little as possible?
(a) His bank account.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) The Internet.
(d) His car.
3. What is the name of the program Astrakhan talks about?
4. Who does Astakhan say he was thinking about when Joseph was talking to him?
5. Where does Astrakhan say he read the story aloud?
(a) The mall.
(b) A bar.
(c) The classroom.
(d) A cafe.
6. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
(a) His English teacher.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His fahter.
7. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The games room.
(d) The library.
8. Who introduces himself to Joseph in scene four?
9. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) It runs in the family.
(c) He has had a hard life.
(d) He takes heavy drugs.
10. Why does Joseph say he vomited?
(a) He was nervous.
(b) He was freaked out.
(c) He was upset.
(d) He was ill.
11. Where does Joanne say the bathroom is?
(b) Off the kitchen.
(c) The otherside of the hall.
(d) Next door.
12. What does Astrakhan say he cannot remember?
(a) Buying his first computer.
(b) Joanne's conversation.
(c) Joseph's conversation
(d) His first writing class.
13. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The weekdays.
(b) The weekends.
(c) The evenings.
(d) The mornings.
14. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan at the end of the scene?
(a) She needs him.
(b) He has made her very happy.
(c) Their life is just beginning.
(d) Their affair is over.
15. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
(a) An avante garde photographer.
(b) A war photographer.
(c) An absurdist photograph.
(d) A celebrity photographer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
2. What does Joanne run off to do when Joseph says dinner is ready?
3. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
4. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
5. What does Slake tell Joseph it is time to stop doing?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)