|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Astrakahn start an affair with soon after starting his writing class?
2. How do Slake and McAlvane know Joseph is online six hours at a time?
(a) They have records.
(b) His secretary told them.
(c) Joanne told them.
(d) They have bugged his office.
3. What is the name of the program Astrakhan talks about?
4. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
(a) His car usage.
(b) His television usage.
(c) His computer usage.
(d) His cell phone usage.
5. What is on the piece of paper Slake hands Joseph?
(b) A timetable.
(d) Telephone numbers.
6. What does Joanne say she loves about Astrakhan?
(a) His hair.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His laugh.
(d) His accent.
7. What kind of writing did Astrakhan submit as a sample?
(d) Post modernist.
8. What state is Astrakhan originally from?
(a) New York.
9. Who is the author of the photographs?
10. What does Astrakhan talk about at dinner?
(b) A book.
(d) A film.
11. Why does Astrakahn say he quit drugs?
(a) So he could make his parents' proud.
(b) So he could find a proper job.
(c) So he could find a girlfriend.
(d) So he could work hard in Jospeh's class.
12. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
(a) A job.
(b) A social life.
(c) More experience.
(d) A computer.
13. Why does Joseph say he vomited?
(a) He was ill.
(b) He was nervous.
(c) He was freaked out.
(d) He was upset.
14. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His gloves.
15. Why does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in the writing class?
(a) To improve his writing.
(b) To obtain personal data.
(c) To meet a girl.
(d) To deal drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say he discovered?
2. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
3. Why did Joanne have to run home in the rain?
4. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
5. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)