|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of class does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in?
(a) A photography class.
(b) An art class.
(c) A writing class.
(d) A science class.
2. What does Joanne run off to do when Joseph says dinner is ready?
(a) Make phone calls.
(b) Make coffee.
(c) Buy a newspaper.
3. What does Joseph say he mostly uses his computer for?
4. Where does Astrakhan say he read the story aloud?
(a) The mall.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The classroom.
5. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The weekends.
(b) The mornings.
(c) The evenings.
(d) The weekdays.
6. Who does Astrakhan claim always lied?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
7. What is Joseph drinking at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Southern Comfort.
8. Where does Joanne say the bathroom is?
(b) Next door.
(c) Off the kitchen.
(d) The otherside of the hall.
9. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The library.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The games room.
10. Where did Astrakhan go immediately after quitting school?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
11. What does Astrakhan say he cannot remember?
(a) Joanne's conversation.
(b) Joseph's conversation
(c) His first writing class.
(d) Buying his first computer.
12. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
(a) Telephone numbers.
(d) Account numbers.
13. How do Slake and McAlvane know Joseph is online six hours at a time?
(a) Joanne told them.
(b) His secretary told them.
(c) They have bugged his office.
(d) They have records.
14. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan he has ahead of him?
15. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
(a) So they can compile a database of users.
(b) So they can sell personal information.
(c) So they can bribe people.
(d) So they can see how their system are functioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the photographs?
2. What does Joseph tell Astrakhan he loved?
3. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
4. Who does Astakhan say he was thinking about when Joseph was talking to him?
5. Whose life does Astrakahan say he did not set out to destroy?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)