|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A star studded neighborhood.
(b) A wealthy neighborhood.
(c) A popular neighborhood.
(d) A central neighborhood.
2. What kind of writing did Astrakhan submit as a sample?
(a) Post modernist.
3. Why did Astrakhan force Joanne to have sex with him?
(a) To make her feel bad.
(b) To remind her she has an obligation to him.
(c) To make her feel better.
(d) To prove their affair wasn't over.
4. Where does Joanne say the bathroom is?
(a) Next door.
(b) The otherside of the hall.
(d) Off the kitchen.
5. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
(a) A computer.
(b) A social life.
(c) A job.
(d) More experience.
6. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His shirt.
7. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
(a) He was trying to get computer help.
(b) He was doing research.
(c) He was hacking.
(d) He was editing a film.
8. What best describes Joseph's neighborhood?
(a) Working class.
9. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
(a) Submit a sample.
(b) Sleep with the teacher.
(c) Write a short story.
(d) Have an interview.
10. What does Joseph say he mostly uses his computer for?
11. What did Astrakhan's teacher tell him he should do?
(d) Tone down.
12. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) He takes heavy drugs.
(c) It runs in the family.
(d) He has had a hard life.
13. What is Joseph drinking at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Southern Comfort.
14. Where does act four take place?
(a) Joseph's apartment.
(b) Joanne's office.
(c) Astrakhan's apartment.
(d) Slake's office.
15. Where does part five take place?
(a) Joseph and Joanne's bedroom.
(b) Astrakhan's studio.
(c) Joseph and Joanne's living room.
(d) Astrakhan's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
2. What old fashioned type of communication does Joseph say he prefers to computers?
3. What kind of class does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in?
4. Why does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in the writing class?
5. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)