|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has had a hard life.
(b) He takes heavy drugs.
(c) He has been ill.
(d) It runs in the family.
2. What kind of class does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in?
(a) A writing class.
(b) A photography class.
(c) An art class.
(d) A science class.
3. Who introduces himself to Joseph in scene four?
4. What is Joseph drinking at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Southern Comfort.
5. What old fashioned type of communication does Joseph say he prefers to computers?
(a) The telegram.
6. Where does part five take place?
(a) Astrakhan's studio.
(b) Joseph and Joanne's bedroom.
(c) Joseph and Joanne's living room.
(d) Astrakhan's bedroom.
7. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
(a) He was hacking.
(b) He was trying to get computer help.
(c) He was doing research.
(d) He was editing a film.
8. What quote does Astrakhan recite to Joanne?
(a) Everything you invent is true.
(b) True is the word spoken by a maiden.
(c) What you see is always bizarre.
(d) Love and you will live.
9. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
(a) His English teacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His fahter.
(d) His best friend.
10. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
11. Where does Astrakhan say he read the story aloud?
(a) The mall.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bar.
(d) The classroom.
12. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
(a) When they plant a virus.
(b) When they discover the passwords.
(c) When they transfer a users money to their own account.
(d) When they they contact the user.
13. Where does act four take place?
(a) Slake's office.
(b) Joseph's apartment.
(c) Joanne's office.
(d) Astrakhan's apartment.
14. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A central neighborhood.
(b) A wealthy neighborhood.
(c) A star studded neighborhood.
(d) A popular neighborhood.
15. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
(a) The college.
(b) The amusement park.
(c) Emma's house.
(d) The attourney's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
2. What does Astrakhan say is permanently etched into his mind?
3. What does Astrakhan say he discovered?
4. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
5. Who does Astrakhan claim always lied?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)