|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of writing did Astrakhan submit as a sample?
(d) Post modernist.
2. What does Astrakhan refer to throughout his speech in scene four?
(a) His honesty.
(b) His memory.
(c) His humor.
(d) His parents.
3. What does Joseph tell Astrakhan he loved?
(a) Astakhan's jokes.
(b) Astrakhan's story.
(c) Astrakhan's photgraphs.
(d) Astrakhan's film.
4. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
(a) His computer usage.
(b) His car usage.
(c) His cell phone usage.
(d) His television usage.
5. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan at the end of the scene?
(a) She needs him.
(b) Their affair is over.
(c) Their life is just beginning.
(d) He has made her very happy.
6. Why did Astrakhan force Joanne to have sex with him?
(a) To make her feel bad.
(b) To remind her she has an obligation to him.
(c) To make her feel better.
(d) To prove their affair wasn't over.
7. What does Slake tell Joseph it is time to stop doing?
8. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
(a) Sleep with the teacher.
(b) Write a short story.
(c) Submit a sample.
(d) Have an interview.
9. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
(a) The amusement park.
(b) The attourney's office.
(c) The college.
(d) Emma's house.
10. What does Astrakhan claim computer companies deliberately leave open?
(c) Bank accounts.
(d) Security sytems.
11. Who does Astakhan say he was thinking about when Joseph was talking to him?
12. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
(b) Telephone numbers.
(d) Account numbers.
13. What kind of book does Slake refer to?
(a) A biography.
(b) A fim book.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A photography book.
14. What does Joseph say he uses as little as possible?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His car.
(c) His bank account.
(d) The Internet.
15. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
(a) His English teacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His fahter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old fashioned type of communication does Joseph say he prefers to computers?
2. What state is Astrakhan originally from?
3. Why does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in the writing class?
4. Why does Astrakahn say he quit drugs?
5. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)