|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The weekdays.
(b) The evenings.
(c) The weekends.
(d) The mornings.
2. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
(c) Joseph's lawyer.
3. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
(a) His cell phone usage.
(b) His computer usage.
(c) His car usage.
(d) His television usage.
4. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
(a) A celebrity photographer.
(b) A war photographer.
(c) An absurdist photograph.
(d) An avante garde photographer.
5. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan he has ahead of him?
6. Where did Astrakhan go immediately after quitting school?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
7. What does Joanne say she loves about Astrakhan?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His hair.
(c) His laugh.
(d) His accent.
8. What state is Astrakhan originally from?
(c) New York.
9. What is on the piece of paper Slake hands Joseph?
(a) A timetable.
(d) Telephone numbers.
10. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
(a) When they they contact the user.
(b) When they plant a virus.
(c) When they transfer a users money to their own account.
(d) When they discover the passwords.
11. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
12. What quote does Astrakhan recite to Joanne?
(a) Love and you will live.
(b) What you see is always bizarre.
(c) Everything you invent is true.
(d) True is the word spoken by a maiden.
13. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
(a) So they can compile a database of users.
(b) So they can bribe people.
(c) So they can sell personal information.
(d) So they can see how their system are functioning.
14. Who does Astrakhan claim always lied?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
15. What does Joanne ask Astrakhan to steal for her?
(d) A computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joseph say he vomited?
2. Whose life does Astrakahan say he did not set out to destroy?
3. What does Astrakhan refer to throughout his speech in scene four?
4. What does Joseph tell Astrakhan his company does not publish?
5. What does Astrakhan state inspired him to read the book?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)