|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A wealthy neighborhood.
(b) A popular neighborhood.
(c) A star studded neighborhood.
(d) A central neighborhood.
2. Why did Joanne have to run home in the rain?
(a) She was unable to catch a taxi.
(b) Francis forgot to pick her up.
(c) Joseph forgot to pick her up.
(d) Her car broke down.
3. Who introduces himself to Joseph in scene four?
4. What did Astrakhan's teacher tell him he should do?
(c) Tone down.
5. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
(a) When they transfer a users money to their own account.
(b) When they they contact the user.
(c) When they plant a virus.
(d) When they discover the passwords.
6. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
(a) Something important that happened during the summer.
(b) Something that will be etched on his memory forever.
(c) A stressful incident in his life.
(d) The best moment in his life.
7. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
(a) A social life.
(b) A computer.
(c) A job.
(d) More experience.
8. What city does Joseph live in?
(a) New York.
9. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
10. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
(a) He was trying to get computer help.
(b) He was hacking.
(c) He was doing research.
(d) He was editing a film.
11. What does Astrakhan state inspired him to read the book?
(a) Joanne's dress.
(b) New York City.
(d) Joseph's class.
12. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
(a) Sleep with the teacher.
(b) Submit a sample.
(c) Have an interview.
(d) Write a short story.
13. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His English teacher.
(d) His fahter.
14. What does Astrakhan refer to throughout his speech in scene four?
(a) His memory.
(b) His honesty.
(c) His humor.
(d) His parents.
15. What does Astrakhan say he discovered?
(a) Joseph's weakness.
(b) Joanne's secret.
(c) Joanne's weakness.
(d) Joseph's secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Astrakhan his company does not publish?
2. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
3. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
4. Who does Astakhan say he was thinking about when Joseph was talking to him?
5. What does Astrakhan talk about at dinner?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)