Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
(a) When they discover the passwords.
(b) When they plant a virus.
(c) When they they contact the user.
(d) When they transfer a users money to their own account.
2. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His hat.
3. What does Astrakhan say he cannot remember?
(a) Buying his first computer.
(b) His first writing class.
(c) Joseph's conversation
(d) Joanne's conversation.
4. How does Astrakhan describe Joanne's dress?
5. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
(b) Joseph's lawyer.
6. What best describes Joseph's neighborhood?
(d) Working class.
7. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
(a) The mornings.
(b) The weekdays.
(c) The weekends.
(d) The evenings.
8. What does Astrakhan say a hacker is like once he or she has discovered an entryway?
(a) A fox with the scent of chickens.
(b) A hound on a hunt.
(c) A tiger in the bushes.
(d) A mouse in the woodwork.
9. What does Joseph say he mostly uses his computer for?
10. What did Astrakhan do when his English said he should lie?
(a) Quit school.
(b) Report the teacher.
(c) Hit the teacher.
(d) Set off the fire alarm.
11. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His fahter.
(d) His English teacher.
12. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan at the end of the scene?
(a) Their life is just beginning.
(b) She needs him.
(c) Their affair is over.
(d) He has made her very happy.
13. What kind of neighborhood does Astrakhan have ambitions to live in?
(a) A central neighborhood.
(b) A popular neighborhood.
(c) A star studded neighborhood.
(d) A wealthy neighborhood.
14. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
(a) An avante garde photographer.
(b) A war photographer.
(c) An absurdist photograph.
(d) A celebrity photographer.
15. What does Slake tell Joseph it is time to stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Astrakhan go immediately after quitting school?
2. What do Slake and McAlvane show Joseph a report of?
3. What does Astrakhan say he discovered?
4. What does Astrakhan refer to throughout his speech in scene four?
5. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)