|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joseph drinking at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Southern Comfort.
2. What kind of writing did Astrakhan submit as a sample?
(b) Post modernist.
3. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
(a) His secretary.
(c) His personal assistant.
4. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
(a) Telephone numbers.
(d) Account numbers.
5. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
6. What does Astrakhan claim computer companies deliberately leave open?
(a) Bank accounts.
(d) Security sytems.
7. Who does Astrakhan claim always lied?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
8. What does Astrakhan refer to throughout his speech in scene four?
(a) His memory.
(b) His parents.
(c) His humor.
(d) His honesty.
9. What does Joseph say he mostly uses his computer for?
10. What does Astrakhan say he hopes to do more of?
(a) Go to the theater.
(c) Watch films.
11. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan at the end of the scene?
(a) Their life is just beginning.
(b) Their affair is over.
(c) She needs him.
(d) He has made her very happy.
12. Where did Astrakhan go immediately after quitting school?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
13. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
(a) Joseph's lawyer.
14. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
(a) A stressful incident in his life.
(b) Something important that happened during the summer.
(c) The best moment in his life.
(d) Something that will be etched on his memory forever.
15. What city did Robert Mapplethorpe produce most of his work?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Astakhan say he was thinking about when Joseph was talking to him?
2. When does Joseph tell Slake and McAlvane he rarely uses the Internet?
3. What does Joseph say Astrakhan needs?
4. Where does act four take place?
5. Where does part five take place?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)