|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joseph drinking at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Southern Comfort.
2. What does Joanne run off to do when Joseph says dinner is ready?
(b) Buy a newspaper.
(c) Make coffee.
(d) Make phone calls.
3. When does Astrakhan say the fun begins for hackers?
(a) When they they contact the user.
(b) When they discover the passwords.
(c) When they plant a virus.
(d) When they transfer a users money to their own account.
4. What is the name of the program Astrakhan talks about?
5. What old fashioned type of communication does Joseph say he prefers to computers?
(b) The telegram.
6. Why did Joanne have to run home in the rain?
(a) Joseph forgot to pick her up.
(b) She was unable to catch a taxi.
(c) Her car broke down.
(d) Francis forgot to pick her up.
7. What does Astrakhan say is permanently etched into his mind?
(a) Hacking into Joseph's computer.
(b) Meeting Joseph.
(c) Wriitng his first novel.
(d) Meeting Joanne.
8. What is on the piece of paper Slake hands Joseph?
(a) A timetable.
(d) Telephone numbers.
9. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
(b) Account numbers.
(d) Telephone numbers.
10. Where does Joseph say he spent the day?
(a) The college.
(b) Emma's house.
(c) The attourney's office.
(d) The amusement park.
11. What does Astrakhan say he discovered?
(a) Joanne's secret.
(b) Joseph's weakness.
(c) Joseph's secret.
(d) Joanne's weakness.
12. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
(a) So they can see how their system are functioning.
(b) So they can sell personal information.
(c) So they can bribe people.
(d) So they can compile a database of users.
13. Who told Astrakhan there was too much sex in his story?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His fahter.
(d) His English teacher.
14. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
15. Why does Astrakhan say he looks much older?
(a) He has been ill.
(b) It runs in the family.
(c) He takes heavy drugs.
(d) He has had a hard life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
2. What kind of class does Astrakhan say he wanted to enroll in?
3. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
4. Who introduces himself to Joseph in scene four?
5. Where does Astrakhan catch a glimpse of Joanne naked?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)