|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Astrakhan's clothing does Joanne love?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His hat.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His shoes.
2. What happened to Astrakhan's real mother?
(a) She was put in jail.
(b) She moved to Mexico.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She died of cancer.
3. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
(a) A stressful incident in his life.
(b) The best moment in his life.
(c) Something important that happened during the summer.
(d) Something that will be etched on his memory forever.
4. What does Astrakhan talk about at dinner?
(b) A film.
(d) A book.
5. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
(a) He was trying to get computer help.
(b) He was hacking.
(c) He was doing research.
(d) He was editing a film.
6. What kind of writing did Astrakhan submit as a sample?
(d) Post modernist.
7. What quote does Astrakhan recite to Joanne?
(a) What you see is always bizarre.
(b) Everything you invent is true.
(c) Love and you will live.
(d) True is the word spoken by a maiden.
8. What best describes Joseph's neighborhood?
(b) Working class.
9. Who else does McAlvane claim has been pretending to them?
10. Why did Astrakhan force Joanne to have sex with him?
(a) To remind her she has an obligation to him.
(b) To make her feel bad.
(c) To make her feel better.
(d) To prove their affair wasn't over.
11. Whose life does Astrakahan say he did not set out to destroy?
12. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
(a) An avante garde photographer.
(b) A celebrity photographer.
(c) A war photographer.
(d) An absurdist photograph.
13. What does Astrakhan say eventually becomes fact?
14. Where does act four take place?
(a) Astrakhan's apartment.
(b) Joseph's apartment.
(c) Slake's office.
(d) Joanne's office.
15. Who does Joseph ask to get hold of his lawyer?
(a) His personal assistant.
(c) His secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joanne have to run home in the rain?
2. What does Joseph say he uses as little as possible?
3. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
4. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
5. What does Joanne run off to do when Joseph says dinner is ready?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)