|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has to give back some libary books.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He has to catch a train.
(d) He has to pick up his daughter.
2. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Gordon and Slake.
(b) Slake and McAlvane.
(c) Gordon and Benny.
(d) Astrakhan and Benny.
3. Where does scene three take place?
(a) Joseph's apartment.
(b) Francis's car.
(c) Francis's office.
(d) Joseph's office.
4. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His way out.
(b) His allibi.
(c) His way in.
(d) His prisoner.
5. Which couple is still married when they met?
(a) Slake and Laura.
(b) Francis and Annabel.
(c) Emma and Peter.
(d) Joseph and Joanne.
6. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
7. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
8. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
(a) He has no motive.
(b) He is open.
(c) He loves people.
(d) He is honest.
9. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
10. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
11. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(c) Parkinson's disease.
(d) Heart disease.
12. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Peeping on windows.
(b) Computer hacking.
(c) Collecting books.
(d) Obscene phonecalls.
13. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The police.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The community.
(d) The government.
14. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
15. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Misunderstanding her.
(b) Her nagging.
(c) Francis's phonecalls.
(d) Her dress sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
2. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
3. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
4. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
5. What does McAlvane say can spread easily?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)