|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Her nagging.
(b) Francis's phonecalls.
(c) Misunderstanding her.
(d) Her dress sense.
2. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
3. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Parkinson's disease.
(c) Heart disease.
4. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
5. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(a) Secret Service.
6. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Accepting a ride from Francis.
(b) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
(c) Stealing his bank card.
(d) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
7. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(b) His lawyer.
(d) His wife.
8. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something funny.
(b) Something sarcastic.
(c) Something nasty.
(d) Something dull.
9. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
10. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His fax machine.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His pager.
(d) His computer.
11. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
(a) Watching a great film.
(b) Taking other mens' women.
(c) Obtaining personal information.
(d) Driving at high speeds.
12. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A bus.
(b) A subway.
(c) A train.
(d) A cab.
13. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The community.
(b) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The Gods.
14. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
(a) He had money.
(b) She needed a husband.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) She could trust him.
15. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Listened to music.
(b) Had sex.
(c) Went to a bar.
(d) Made obscene phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never called Joseph back?
2. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
3. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
4. Where did Francis offer Joanne a ride?
5. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)