|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Slake ask Joseph if he has ever communicated with?
2. What do Joanne and Joseph joke that Francis is?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A stalker.
(d) A vampire.
3. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His fax machine.
(c) His computer.
(d) His pager.
4. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
(a) Everything about animal's lives.
(b) The past.
(c) Everything about people's lives.
(d) The future.
5. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
6. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
7. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
8. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
9. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(c) A sense of fun.
(d) A sense of mischief.
10. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
11. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Parkinson's disease.
12. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
13. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Gordon and Slake.
(b) Slake and McAlvane.
(c) Astrakhan and Benny.
(d) Gordon and Benny.
14. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the interrrogation.
(b) A book about the FBI.
(c) A book about Slake.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
15. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
2. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
3. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
4. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
5. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)