|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
2. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
3. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
(a) He offered her money.
(b) It was raining.
(c) She was bored.
(d) She was scared.
4. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Computer hacking.
(b) Obscene phonecalls.
(c) Peeping on windows.
(d) Collecting books.
5. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
6. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A train.
(b) A subway.
(c) A cab.
(d) A bus.
7. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
(b) Every hour.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a month.
8. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
(a) A businessman.
(b) An actor.
(c) An author.
(d) A painter.
9. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
10. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His way out.
(b) His allibi.
(c) His prisoner.
(d) His way in.
11. What does Joseph ask if Joanne felt when Francis spoke to her?
12. Where does scene three take place?
(a) Joseph's office.
(b) Francis's office.
(c) Joseph's apartment.
(d) Francis's car.
13. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) To interrogate him.
(b) For his own safety.
(c) To show him real life.
(d) Concern for his reputation.
14. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A monster.
(c) A human.
(d) A gentleman.
15. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(d) Secret Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
2. What is McAlvane carrying when he enters Joseph's office?
3. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
4. What does Astrakhan describe the process of getting hold of?
5. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)