|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
2. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
3. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
4. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
5. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Being interrogated.
(b) Falling ill.
(c) Having his computer hacked.
(d) Marrying Joanne.
6. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
(a) He had money.
(b) She could trust him.
(c) She needed a husband.
(d) He made her laugh.
7. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
8. Who does Slake ask Joseph if he has ever communicated with?
9. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
(a) A bar.
(b) A shop.
10. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The community.
11. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(a) A sense of fun.
(b) A sense of mischief.
12. Which couple is still married when they met?
(a) Francis and Annabel.
(b) Emma and Peter.
(c) Slake and Laura.
(d) Joseph and Joanne.
13. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
14. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Her nagging.
(b) Misunderstanding her.
(c) Her dress sense.
(d) Francis's phonecalls.
15. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene two take place?
2. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
3. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
4. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
5. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)