|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) An official phone call.
(b) A business call.
(c) An obscene phone call.
(d) A sales call.
2. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Parkinson's disease.
3. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His way out.
(b) His allibi.
(c) His way in.
(d) His prisoner.
4. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Being interrogated.
(b) Having his computer hacked.
(c) Marrying Joanne.
(d) Falling ill.
5. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
6. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A cab.
(b) A subway.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
7. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
8. Where does Joseph work?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A music store.
(c) A publishing house.
(d) A factory.
9. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) To interrogate him.
(b) For his own safety.
(c) To show him real life.
(d) Concern for his reputation.
10. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
11. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
12. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Allow him a phonecall.
(b) Make him coffee
(c) Stop questioning.
(d) Allow him a break.
13. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
(a) A human.
(b) A monster.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A vampire.
14. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(a) A sense of fun.
(b) A sense of mischief.
15. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
2. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
3. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
4. What kind of car did Francis offer Joanne a ride in?
5. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)