|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Francis offer Joanne a ride in?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A Limousine.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
2. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
3. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Made obscene phone calls.
(b) Had sex.
(c) Listened to music.
(d) Went to a bar.
4. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
(a) Watching a great film.
(b) Driving at high speeds.
(c) Obtaining personal information.
(d) Taking other mens' women.
5. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
6. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
(a) The past.
(b) Everything about animal's lives.
(c) Everything about people's lives.
(d) The future.
7. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
8. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
9. Who appears at the end of the scene?
(b) Joseph's wife.
10. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The community.
11. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
12. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
(a) A monster.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A human.
13. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
(a) He is too direct.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He knows nothing about computers.
(d) He is too sweet.
14. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(d) Secret Service.
15. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
2. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
3. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
4. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
5. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)