|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The community.
(b) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The Gods.
2. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
(a) A monster.
(b) A human.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A vampire.
3. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the interrrogation.
(b) A book about Slake.
(c) A book about the FBI.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
4. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
5. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
6. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
(a) Question him.
(b) Phone him.
(c) Enter his office.
(d) Joke with him.
7. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Peeping on windows.
(b) Computer hacking.
(c) Obscene phonecalls.
(d) Collecting books.
8. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) A business call.
(b) An official phone call.
(c) An obscene phone call.
(d) A sales call.
9. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has to give back some libary books.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He has to catch a train.
(d) He has to pick up his daughter.
10. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
(a) A sense of fun.
(c) A sense of mischief.
11. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Allow him a phonecall.
(b) Allow him a break.
(c) Stop questioning.
(d) Make him coffee
12. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
(a) She was bored.
(b) She was scared.
(c) It was raining.
(d) He offered her money.
13. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
(a) Driving at high speeds.
(b) Taking other mens' women.
(c) Obtaining personal information.
(d) Watching a great film.
14. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
15. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(b) His wife.
(d) His lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
2. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
3. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
4. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
5. Who does Slake ask Joseph if he has ever communicated with?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)