|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His allibi.
(b) His way out.
(c) His prisoner.
(d) His way in.
2. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Allow him a phonecall.
(b) Allow him a break.
(c) Stop questioning.
(d) Make him coffee
3. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
4. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
5. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
6. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) The community.
(d) The Gods.
7. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
(a) An author.
(b) An actor.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A painter.
8. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
(b) His work.
(d) His family.
9. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Peeping on windows.
(b) Obscene phonecalls.
(c) Computer hacking.
(d) Collecting books.
10. Where does Joseph work?
(a) A factory.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A publishing house.
(d) A music store.
11. Who never called Joseph back?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His wife.
12. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(a) A riot.
13. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
14. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(a) His wife.
(c) His lawyer.
15. Who visits Joseph in scene three?
(a) Francis and ISeeU.
(b) Bunghole and ISeeU.
(c) Slake and McAlvine.
(d) Emma and Joanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
2. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
3. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
4. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
5. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)