|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
(a) He is too direct.
(b) He is too sweet.
(c) He knows nothing about computers.
(d) He is a coward.
2. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
3. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) To show him real life.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) For his own safety.
(d) Concern for his reputation.
4. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
(a) An author.
(b) A painter.
(c) A businessman.
(d) An actor.
5. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
(a) Driving at high speeds.
(b) Obtaining personal information.
(c) Taking other mens' women.
(d) Watching a great film.
6. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something nasty.
(b) Something funny.
(c) Something dull.
(d) Something sarcastic.
7. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
(a) Phone him.
(b) Joke with him.
(c) Question him.
(d) Enter his office.
8. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
9. Who appears at the end of the scene?
(c) Joseph's wife.
10. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Slake and McAlvane.
(b) Astrakhan and Benny.
(c) Gordon and Benny.
(d) Gordon and Slake.
11. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
(b) Stealing his bank card.
(c) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
(d) Accepting a ride from Francis.
12. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
(a) Black hole.
(b) Back exit.
(c) Back trap.
13. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Had sex.
(b) Made obscene phone calls.
(c) Went to a bar.
(d) Listened to music.
14. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Having his computer hacked.
(b) Being interrogated.
(c) Falling ill.
(d) Marrying Joanne.
15. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
(a) She was bored.
(b) He offered her money.
(c) She was scared.
(d) It was raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
2. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
3. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
4. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
5. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)