|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Francis offer Joanne a ride in?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Limousine.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
2. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Stop questioning.
(b) Allow him a phonecall.
(c) Allow him a break.
(d) Make him coffee
3. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
4. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
5. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
6. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His prisoner.
(b) His way in.
(c) His way out.
(d) His allibi.
7. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Peeping on windows.
(b) Collecting books.
(c) Computer hacking.
(d) Obscene phonecalls.
8. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
9. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
(a) A businessman.
(b) A painter.
(c) An author.
(d) An actor.
10. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something sarcastic.
(b) Something dull.
(c) Something nasty.
(d) Something funny.
11. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
(b) Back exit.
(c) Black hole.
(d) Back trap.
12. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
(a) His work.
(d) His family.
13. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has to catch a train.
(b) He has to pick up his daughter.
(c) He has to give back some libary books.
(d) He has an appointment.
14. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To show him real life.
(d) Concern for his reputation.
15. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His computer.
(b) His fax machine.
(c) His pager.
(d) His cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
2. Who never called Joseph back?
3. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
4. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
5. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)