|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Astrakhan say Joseph became to him?
(a) His way out.
(b) His way in.
(c) His allibi.
(d) His prisoner.
2. Where does scene three take place?
(a) Francis's office.
(b) Francis's car.
(c) Joseph's office.
(d) Joseph's apartment.
3. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
4. Who does Joanne say is the only man she truly trusts?
5. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
6. What city did Emma call from?
7. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
8. What does McAlvane say can spread easily?
9. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Having his computer hacked.
(b) Marrying Joanne.
(c) Being interrogated.
(d) Falling ill.
10. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
(a) His family.
(c) His work.
11. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Stealing his bank card.
(b) Accepting a ride from Francis.
(c) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
(d) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
12. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
13. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A liar.
(b) A phony.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A conman.
14. Who visits Joseph in scene three?
(a) Emma and Joanne.
(b) Slake and McAlvine.
(c) Bunghole and ISeeU.
(d) Francis and ISeeU.
15. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
2. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
3. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
4. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
5. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)