|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(a) A riot.
2. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(b) Getting angry.
(c) Taking away his happiness.
(d) Laughting at him.
3. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Went to a bar.
(b) Had sex.
(c) Made obscene phone calls.
(d) Listened to music.
4. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
5. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
6. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
7. Who does Astrakhan say he encountered four years after Joseph married Joanne?
8. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
(a) Back trap.
(b) Back exit.
(d) Black hole.
9. Who visits Joseph in scene three?
(a) Emma and Joanne.
(b) Slake and McAlvine.
(c) Bunghole and ISeeU.
(d) Francis and ISeeU.
10. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
11. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has to give back some libary books.
(b) He has to pick up his daughter.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He has to catch a train.
12. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
13. What kind of car did Francis offer Joanne a ride in?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Rolls Royce.
(c) A Limousine.
(d) A Jaguar.
14. Who does Slake ask Joseph if he has ever communicated with?
15. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
2. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
3. What was Annabel dying from when Joseph met Joanne?
4. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
5. Who appears at the end of the scene?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)