|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Stop questioning.
(b) Make him coffee
(c) Allow him a break.
(d) Allow him a phonecall.
2. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Astrakhan and Benny.
(b) Slake and McAlvane.
(c) Gordon and Benny.
(d) Gordon and Slake.
3. What does Astrakhan describe the process of getting hold of?
(a) People's minds.
(b) Credit cards.
(c) Stolen cars.
(d) Personal information.
4. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Misunderstanding her.
(b) Her nagging.
(c) Her dress sense.
(d) Francis's phonecalls.
5. Who visits Joseph in scene three?
(a) Francis and ISeeU.
(b) Emma and Joanne.
(c) Bunghole and ISeeU.
(d) Slake and McAlvine.
6. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
7. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
8. What do Joanne and Joseph joke that Francis is?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A stalker.
9. What city did Emma call from?
10. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A subway.
(b) A cab.
(c) A bus.
(d) A train.
11. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the FBI.
(b) A book about Slake.
(c) A book about computer hacking.
(d) A book about the interrrogation.
12. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
13. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Once a month.
14. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Falling ill.
(b) Marrying Joanne.
(c) Being interrogated.
(d) Having his computer hacked.
15. What does Joseph think Slake and McAlvane have no right to do?
(a) Question him.
(b) Enter his office.
(c) Phone him.
(d) Joke with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
2. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
3. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
4. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
5. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)