|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A computer.
2. Where does scene two take place?
(a) Joseph's workplace.
(b) Joanne's apartment.
(c) Joanne's workpalce.
(d) Joseph's apartment.
3. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
4. What does Joseph tell Joanne he enjoys in their relationship?
(a) Francis's phonecalls.
(b) Her nagging.
(c) Her dress sense.
(d) Misunderstanding her.
5. What does Joseph say she should have taken instead of accepting a ride from Francis?
(a) A bus.
(b) A train.
(c) A subway.
(d) A cab.
6. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
7. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
8. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
9. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
10. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
(b) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
(c) Stealing his bank card.
(d) Accepting a ride from Francis.
11. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A liar.
(b) A phony.
(c) A conman.
(d) An idiot.
12. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Allow him a break.
(b) Make him coffee
(c) Stop questioning.
(d) Allow him a phonecall.
13. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
14. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Collecting books.
(b) Computer hacking.
(c) Peeping on windows.
(d) Obscene phonecalls.
15. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(c) Secret Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
2. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
3. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
4. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
5. Whose life does Astrakhan give details about?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)