|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
2. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
3. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His wife.
(d) His partner.
4. Who appears at the end of the scene?
(a) Joseph's wife.
5. What city did Emma call from?
6. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A phony.
(c) A conman.
(d) A liar.
7. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) Everything about animal's lives.
(d) Everything about people's lives.
8. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
9. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Having his computer hacked.
(b) Marrying Joanne.
(c) Falling ill.
(d) Being interrogated.
10. What does Joanne say Francis behaved like in reality?
(a) A human.
(b) A monster.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A gentleman.
11. Which couple is still married when they met?
(a) Emma and Peter.
(b) Francis and Annabel.
(c) Joseph and Joanne.
(d) Slake and Laura.
12. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
13. What does Slake ask Joseph if he is worried about?
(a) His family.
(c) His work.
14. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Made obscene phone calls.
(b) Had sex.
(c) Went to a bar.
(d) Listened to music.
15. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He has to pick up his daughter.
(c) He has to catch a train.
(d) He has to give back some libary books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
2. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
3. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
4. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
5. What do Joanne and Joseph joke that Francis is?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)