|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
2. What do Joanne and Joseph joke that Francis is?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A stalker.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A vampire.
3. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
(a) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every hour.
4. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
5. For what does Joanne apologize to Joseph?
(a) Accusing him of making obscene calls.
(b) Accepting a ride from Francis.
(c) Stealing his bank card.
(d) Not helping him with the Federal agents.
6. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about computer hacking.
(b) A book about the interrrogation.
(c) A book about Slake.
(d) A book about the FBI.
7. What does Asrakhan say he can see?
(a) The past.
(b) Everything about people's lives.
(c) Everything about animal's lives.
(d) The future.
8. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something sarcastic.
(b) Something dull.
(c) Something nasty.
(d) Something funny.
9. Who does Joseph say found his story amusing?
(a) An actor.
(b) An author.
(c) A painter.
(d) A businessman.
10. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) To show him real life.
(c) Concern for his reputation.
(d) To interrogate him.
11. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The community.
(b) The government.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The police.
12. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His pager.
(b) His fax machine.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His computer.
13. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(b) His wife.
(c) His lawyer.
14. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
15. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
(a) A computer.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
2. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
3. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
4. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
5. Who did the man who phoned Emma sound like?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)