|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joseph say he feels about the interrogation?
2. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
(a) She was bored.
(b) She was scared.
(c) It was raining.
(d) He offered her money.
3. What does Slake tell Joseph he has switched on?
(a) His fax machine.
(b) His computer.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His pager.
4. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something nasty.
(b) Something dull.
(c) Something funny.
(d) Something sarcastic.
5. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the FBI.
(b) A book about the interrrogation.
(c) A book about Slake.
(d) A book about computer hacking.
6. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
7. Where does Joseph work?
(a) A music store.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A factory.
(d) A publishing house.
8. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A computer.
9. What is McAlvane carrying when he enters Joseph's office?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A cardboard box.
(c) A leather case.
(d) A bible.
10. What is the name of Joanne's ex-husband?
11. What does Joseph tell the agents no one believed him about?
(a) Marrying Joanne.
(b) Being interrogated.
(c) Falling ill.
(d) Having his computer hacked.
12. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
13. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Computer hacking.
(b) Obscene phonecalls.
(c) Collecting books.
(d) Peeping on windows.
14. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(d) A riot.
15. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
2. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
3. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
4. What kind of car did Francis offer Joanne a ride in?
5. What does Astrakhan say is the only thing a person needs to be a computer hacker?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)