|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of comments does Joanne say Francis made to her over the phone?
2. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
(a) He is too direct.
(b) He is too sweet.
(c) He knows nothing about computers.
(d) He is a coward.
3. What is McAlvane carrying when he enters Joseph's office?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A bible.
(c) A leather case.
(d) A cardboard box.
4. Who visits Joseph in scene three?
(a) Francis and ISeeU.
(b) Slake and McAlvine.
(c) Emma and Joanne.
(d) Bunghole and ISeeU.
5. Who does Slake say Joseph's wife knows?
6. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something dull.
(b) Something sarcastic.
(c) Something nasty.
(d) Something funny.
7. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Had sex.
(b) Went to a bar.
(c) Listened to music.
(d) Made obscene phone calls.
8. What is the name of Joseph's wife?
9. What does Joseph call Slake when he says Joseph's wife knows ISeeU?
(a) A phony.
(b) A liar.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A conman.
10. What word does Astrakhan use for backdoor?
(a) Back exit.
(b) Black hole.
(d) Back trap.
11. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
(a) He is honest.
(b) He is open.
(c) He has no motive.
(d) He loves people.
12. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) An official phone call.
(b) A business call.
(c) An obscene phone call.
(d) A sales call.
13. How often does Joseph say he uses his computer?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
14. Who does Joseph say told him he didn't need to be interrogated?
(b) His wife.
(c) His lawyer.
15. Where does Joseph work?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A music store.
(c) A factory.
(d) A publishing house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
2. What city did Emma call from?
3. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
4. What does Slake ask Joseph if he uses?
5. Who appears at the end of the second scene?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)