Short Answer Questions
1. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
2. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
3. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
4. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
5. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
6. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
7. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
8. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
This section contains 3,314 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)