|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joseph say he vomited?
(a) He was nervous.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He was upset.
(d) He was freaked out.
2. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(a) A riot.
3. What does Joanne joke she and Francis did?
(a) Made obscene phone calls.
(b) Went to a bar.
(c) Had sex.
(d) Listened to music.
4. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
(a) So they can see how their system are functioning.
(b) So they can sell personal information.
(c) So they can compile a database of users.
(d) So they can bribe people.
5. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something dull.
(b) Something nasty.
(c) Something funny.
(d) Something sarcastic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
2. Who does Joanne say Francis asked after?
3. What old fashioned type of communication does Joseph say he prefers to computers?
4. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
5. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)