|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of remark was Joanne afraid Francis would say if she said something about Joseph?
(a) Something funny.
(b) Something sarcastic.
(c) Something dull.
(d) Something nasty.
2. What does Joanne apologize to Joseph about the second time?
(a) Laughting at him.
(b) Forgetting to pick up his daughter.
(c) Getting angry.
(d) Taking away his happiness.
3. What does Astrakhan claim computer companies deliberately leave open?
(c) Bank accounts.
(d) Security sytems.
4. Where does act four take place?
(a) Joanne's office.
(b) Joseph's apartment.
(c) Slake's office.
(d) Astrakhan's apartment.
5. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
(b) A shop.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
2. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
3. Where does scene three take place?
4. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
5. Why does Astrakhan say the audience should believe him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)