|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) To interrogate him.
(b) For his own safety.
(c) To show him real life.
(d) Concern for his reputation.
2. What does Astrakhan claim is a sexual experience?
(a) Obtaining personal information.
(b) Watching a great film.
(c) Driving at high speeds.
(d) Taking other mens' women.
3. Why did Joanne have to run home in the rain?
(a) Francis forgot to pick her up.
(b) She was unable to catch a taxi.
(c) Joseph forgot to pick her up.
(d) Her car broke down.
4. Who introduces himself to Joseph in scene four?
5. What did Astrakhan have to write about for his English teacher?
(a) Something that will be etched on his memory forever.
(b) Something important that happened during the summer.
(c) A stressful incident in his life.
(d) The best moment in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
2. What does Joanne tell Astrakhan he has ahead of him?
3. What is the name of Joseph's ex-wife?
4. What does Joanne say is Francis's only positive trait?
5. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)