|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Collecting books.
(b) Peeping on windows.
(c) Computer hacking.
(d) Obscene phonecalls.
2. Who does Joanne think Joseph is suggesting ISeeU's really is?
3. Why does Joanne say she married Francis?
(a) She could trust him.
(b) He had money.
(c) She needed a husband.
(d) He made her laugh.
4. How do Slake and McAlvane know Joseph is online six hours at a time?
(a) Joanne told them.
(b) They have bugged his office.
(c) They have records.
(d) His secretary told them.
5. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
(a) He knows nothing about computers.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is too sweet.
(d) He is too direct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do sniffer programs give hackers information about?
2. What does McAlvane say can spread easily?
3. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
4. Who does Slake threaten to send Joseph's information to?
5. Who is the author of the photographs?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)