|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The government.
(b) The police.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The community.
2. What kind of phone call did Emma say she had received?
(a) An official phone call.
(b) An obscene phone call.
(c) A business call.
(d) A sales call.
3. What does Astrakahn say he became interested in?
(a) Collecting books.
(b) Computer hacking.
(c) Obscene phonecalls.
(d) Peeping on windows.
4. Where does scene three take place?
(a) Francis's office.
(b) Joseph's office.
(c) Joseph's apartment.
(d) Francis's car.
5. What does Joseph say Slake would be required to by law if Joseph asked him?
(a) Allow him a break.
(b) Allow him a phonecall.
(c) Make him coffee
(d) Stop questioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
2. What does Joseph ask if Joanne felt when Francis spoke to her?
3. Why does Joanne say she accepted the ride?
4. Who interjects the scene with a short speech?
5. Which couple is still married when they met?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)