|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph joke he is planning to write?
(a) A book about the FBI.
(b) A book about Slake.
(c) A book about computer hacking.
(d) A book about the interrrogation.
2. Who does Joanne say misunderstands her?
3. Why does Astrakhan say computer companies leave entrance ways open?
(a) So they can bribe people.
(b) So they can see how their system are functioning.
(c) So they can compile a database of users.
(d) So they can sell personal information.
4. Why does Joanne think Francis could not be ISeeU?
(a) He knows nothing about computers.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is too sweet.
(d) He is too direct.
5. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) For his own safety.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To show him real life.
(d) Concern for his reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Joseph when he told the author about the interrogation?
2. What reason does Joseph give for being online for an entire weekend?
3. What kind of photographer is Mapplethorpe?
4. What is the name of Joseph's daughter?
5. What does a student have to do to get into the writing class?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)