1. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
2. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Gordon and Benny.
(b) Gordon and Slake.
(c) Astrakhan and Benny.
(d) Slake and McAlvane.
3. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) Concern for his reputation.
(b) To show him real life.
(c) For his own safety.
(d) To interrogate him.
4. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(a) A riot.
5. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His partner.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His wife.
6. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(d) Secret Service.
7. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The government.
(b) The community.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The police.
8. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has to catch a train.
(b) He has to pick up his daughter.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He has to give back some libary books.
This section contains 3,314 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)