1. Which character speaks a brief prologue?
2. Who is Joseph accompanied by when he enters the interrogation room?
(a) Astrakhan and Benny.
(b) Gordon and Slake.
(c) Slake and McAlvane.
(d) Gordon and Benny.
3. Why do Slake and McAlvane say they have brought Joseph into the interrogation room?
(a) To show him real life.
(b) Concern for his reputation.
(c) To interrogate him.
(d) For his own safety.
4. What does Slake say will start if other people see Joseph being interrogated?
(a) A riot.
5. Who does Joseph ask if he can phone?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His wife.
(d) His partner.
6. What kind of officials are Slake and McAlvane?
(b) Secret Service.
7. Who does Joseph say he is in the hands of?
(a) The community.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The government.
(d) The police.
8. Why does Joseph say he cannot stay too long?
(a) He has to give back some libary books.
(b) He has to pick up his daughter.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He has to catch a train.
This section contains 3,314 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)