• Astrakhan appears on the stage to deliver a brief monologue. He tells the audience he is both invisible and ruthless.
• Joseph enters an interrogation room with two FBI agents, Slake and McAlvane.
• Joseph asks the federal agents why they have brought him in and they tell him it is for his own protection. If they interrogated him at work rumors would start spreading.
• Joseph call his lawyer, but he is unavailable.
• Slake asks Joseph if he knows someone by the name of ISeeU. Joseph says it is possible he has met someone by that name, but he can't remember.
• Slake asks Joseph if he knows someone by the name of Bunghole. Joseph jokes that him and his wife would never befriend someone with such a name.
• Slake tells Joseph his wife Joanne knows ISeeU. Joseph tells him he is lying.
• Astrakhan appears again at the end of...
This section contains 1,525 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)