|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(c) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(d) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
2. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
(a) The art of making people listen to what she has to say
(b) The ability to defer the god's penance until she is alone
(c) His skill at war
(d) The ability to play the violin
3. What awakes Wang-mu?
(a) A chill of the night air
(b) A terrible cry
(c) The sound of water running in the nearby bathroom
(d) The sound of someone entering Qing-jao's room
4. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they look at him in disgust
(b) People disdain him in front of him
(c) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(d) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
5. What gives Jane so much power?
(a) She is the daughter of the Hegemon
(b) That her sexuality is uninhibited
(c) She is extraordinarily wealthy
(d) That she is able to access anything that is going on in the Hundred Worlds
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
2. What do they ask for when they get there?
3. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
4. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
5. What resolution was made to this problem?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)