|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
(a) He will tell everyone it was she that discovered the fleet
(b) He will expose her as a traitor to the gods
(c) He will find her a man and make her settle down
(d) He will kill her
2. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
(b) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(c) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(d) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
3. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(b) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(c) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(d) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
4. What does Grego do?
(a) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(b) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(c) He kills Warmaker
(d) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
5. What does Wang-mu think of all of this talk?
(a) That Congress has done a very thorough job of enslaving the godspoken
(b) She agrees wholeheartedly with Han
(c) She takes the side of Qing-jao and tells Han off
(d) She tells the people herself who is responsible for the finding of the fleet
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
2. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
3. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
4. Who writes as Locke?
5. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)