|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
(b) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
(c) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
(d) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
2. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That she is sleep walking
(b) That her hands are never clean enough
(c) That they announce her as chosen
(d) That her ears are constantly ringing
3. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
(b) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
(c) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(d) To write an angry letter to politicians
4. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
(a) That he is sorry and promises to cuddle later
(b) That he will be back very soon
(c) That she will be ok
(d) That the risk to Quim is very low
5. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the promise Qing-jao has asked of her new secret-maid?
2. What confuses the secret maid?
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
4. What is the emergency regarding?
5. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)