|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
(a) They can think outside the box
(b) Because they also have Jane on their side
(c) They are responsible for the ansibles so should be able to figure this out
(d) They are trained physicists
2. What story does Jane tell Han?
(a) The Story of the Master, Ho
(b) The Story of Master Ho
(c) The Story of the Three Kings
(d) The Story of the Jade
3. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
(a) Covers him in a pile of leaves
(b) Drips sap all over him
(c) Beats him over the head with his branches
(d) Seizes him and denies him his immunizing food
4. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
(a) their duty to their daughter and how he will break the news to her
(b) her last will and testament
(c) that if he were Hindu or Japanese he would commit suicide and join her in death
(d) their plans for their daughters education
5. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
2. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
3. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
4. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
5. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)