|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person ailing from?
(a) A disease that eats at the bones
(c) Too many cheeseburgers
(d) A fatal cough
2. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
(a) That she will never succeed and Jane is still safe
(b) That Ender will protect Jane if the need should arrive
(c) That she is destined to meet a handsome hunk
(d) That she will succeed and find Jane out
3. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
(a) Gives her a written test
(b) Asks her to preform a woman's task
(c) Asks her to be his servant for a week
(d) Interviews her
4. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They incite more violence against the piggies
(b) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
(c) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
(d) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
5. What is the promise Qing-jao has asked of her new secret-maid?
(a) To treat her as equal when they are in private
(b) To pledge a blood oath
(c) To draw her a bath
(d) To remove her robes
Short Answer Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
2. Who tries to reason with Qing-jao about the gods?
3. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
4. Other than killing piggies, what does the mob do?
5. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)