|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(b) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(c) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(d) That she is an amazing poet
2. What do they ask for when they get there?
(a) That Warmaker be burned as well as his forest
(b) That piggies, buggers and humans can work things out peacefully
(c) That the xenobiologists find a way to kill all the piggies
(d) That their mother can find the peace Quim had found
3. On what does Miro give a lecture?
(a) How to keep a marriage strong
(c) Philotic technology
(d) A class on interstellar mechanics
4. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(b) The emulsifying agents in soap
(c) The development of mould
(d) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
5. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
(a) The Hive Queen
(d) Andrew Wiggin
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
2. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
3. Who or what is Jane?
4. What is likely to happen to little Val?
5. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)