|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Quara's data to be correct?
2. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
(a) The virus is a friend to them
(b) The virus heals people
(c) It would destroy the piggies, or native creatures
(d) The virus helps them
3. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
4. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(b) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(c) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(d) That the people on Path are brainwashed
5. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
(a) That Ender doesn't want to return home
(b) That the kids want to return to Earth
(c) That all of his daughters have dates on a friday night and they only have one car
(d) That the descolada might be sentient
Short Answer Questions
1. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
2. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
3. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
4. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
5. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)