|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
(a) That true love is seldom found and that she should marry
(b) That she would gladly give up her status for less responsibility
(c) That her place is and will always be below her
(d) The laws of gravity
2. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(b) In Texas, in Peter's office
(c) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
(d) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
3. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
(a) The Godspoken aren't allowed to watch HBO
(b) The Godspoken aren't allowed to show emotion
(c) The Godspoken aren't allowed to drift from the Path for a moment
(d) The Godspoken are required to be the gods in training
4. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(b) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(c) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(d) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
5. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People disdain him in front of him
(b) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
Short Answer Questions
1. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
2. What else is different about the godspoken?
3. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
4. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
5. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)