|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(b) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
(c) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
(d) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
2. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
(a) Because they also have Jane on their side
(b) They can think outside the box
(c) They are responsible for the ansibles so should be able to figure this out
(d) They are trained physicists
3. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
4. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Talking to Miro
(b) Cooking dinner
(c) Helping Miro give another lecture
(d) Watching Qing-jao
5. On what does Miro give a lecture?
(a) How to keep a marriage strong
(c) A class on interstellar mechanics
(d) Philotic technology
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
2. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
3. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
4. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
5. What awakes Wang-mu?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)