|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
(a) To shut down all ansible programs for forty weeks
(b) That there is a virus in their computer programs
(c) That Path is being attacked
(d) That Han is organizing a revolution
2. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
(a) The ability to play the violin
(b) The ability to defer the god's penance until she is alone
(c) The art of making people listen to what she has to say
(d) His skill at war
3. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(b) That the people on Path are brainwashed
(c) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(d) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
4. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
5. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Cooking dinner
(b) Talking to Miro
(c) Helping Miro give another lecture
(d) Watching Qing-jao
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Quim feel confident?
2. What confuses the secret maid?
3. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
4. How does Miro feel about his return home?
5. Where is Miro reunited with his family?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)