|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
(a) That she is naive and childish
(b) That the influence of Demosthenes is huge on common people
(c) That she is damned to an eternity of prosecution for her disdain of the gods
(d) That she is blasphemous and detests the gods
2. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
(a) They resent it
(b) They love to do it
(c) It is their honor
(d) They put up with it
3. Who is about to discover Demosthenes identity?
4. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
5. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(b) That she is constantly dirty
(c) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(d) As a bad omen
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
2. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
3. How does Miro feel about his return home?
4. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
5. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)