|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(b) That the people on Path are brainwashed
(c) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(d) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
2. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(b) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
(c) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
(d) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
3. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
(a) That her father didn't love her mother, and killed her close to the end
(b) That she is unintelligent and unworthy of the gods' notice
(c) That Ender lives in California
(d) That the Starway Congress would send a Mass Destruction device to Lusitania
4. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) To write an angry letter to politicians
(b) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(c) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
(d) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
5. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
(a) She is very stubborn
(b) She is a good woman and would make a good wife
(c) She is young and pretty and able to woo people where others have not
(d) She is too young to think herself wise, and still has original thoughts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
2. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
3. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
4. Why does Quim feel confident?
5. What confuses the secret maid?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)