|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) Full support from all the colonies
(b) A debate every ten years
(c) The blessing of the gods
(d) The mandate of heaven
2. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(b) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(c) That most people don't have original thoughts
(d) That he will always be her friend
3. Other than killing piggies, what does the mob do?
(a) They start fighting amongst themselves
(b) They riot and destroy the colony
(c) They burn the fathertrees and even a mothertree
(d) They ransack the bugger colony
4. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
(a) A former tutor of their children and student of Ender
(b) A former lover
(c) Jakt's uncle
(d) A friend of Valentine's father
5. How would Miro feel without Jane?
(a) Sad and depressed
(b) Happy and free
(c) Melancholy but angry
(d) Entirely lost
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bishop do to Miro?
2. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
3. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
4. Who tries to reason with Qing-jao about the gods?
5. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)