|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ender's Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
(a) Miro mocked his belief in a god he could not see or touch
(b) Because he insulted the Lord
(c) He disdained going to church
(d) Because he insulted their sister, Ouanda
2. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(c) "The Godspoken"
(d) "Royals of the Path"
3. What does Qing-jao come to believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
(a) The gods
(d) Her father
4. Who or what is Jane?
(a) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
(b) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
(c) Jane is Miro's wife
(d) Jane is Miro's daughter
5. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
2. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
3. Who else does Ender recreate?
4. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
5. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)