|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
(b) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
(c) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
(d) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
2. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
(a) Three thousand years
(b) Thirty two hundred years
(c) Seventy five years
(d) Eight hundred years
3. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
(b) Sarah Sutton
(c) Nadia Federova
(d) Daria Hitchens
4. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Gnawing at Stone
(b) Checking for Accidental Murders
(c) Tracing of Woodgrains
(d) Pulling out of Hair
5. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To send them out in space
(b) Burning on a pyre
(c) To bury them
(d) To eat them
Short Answer Questions
1. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
2. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
3. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
4. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
5. What does Grego do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)