|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resolution was made to this problem?
(a) Novinha is given an injection to slow the rate of infection
(b) Quim would leave and try to dissuade the leader of the piggies from transporting the descolada
(c) Ender goes as a peacemaker to path
(d) Qing-jao must be destroyed
2. How does Wang-Mu feel about the penances exacted on Qing-jao?
(a) She doesn't believe they ask enough
(b) The is astonished
(c) She is oblivious
(d) She is enraged
3. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
(a) How to throw Qing-Jao off her trail
(b) Miro and how he is doing
(c) Ender and how to get him away from his wife
(d) How to expand her memory usage while keeping her thought process clear
4. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That her ears are constantly ringing
(b) That they announce her as chosen
(c) That her hands are never clean enough
(d) That she is sleep walking
5. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(b) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(c) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(d) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
2. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
3. What does the Hive Queen do in response to the violence?
4. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
5. How would Miro feel without Jane?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)