|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
(a) That Miro hadn't even bothered to check up with him since he left and wasn't there for the birth of any of his kids
(b) That his brother has six children and a wife, and Miro has yet to even find a woman to date
(c) That he can barely see past his brother's mechanical eyes yet expects them to see past his disability
(d) That he made a smart remark about his choice in women, and yet he stands with a beautiful wife
2. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
(b) Start a revolution
(c) Turn traitorous herself
(d) Revoke her godspoken privilege
3. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(a) Influenza muertada
(b) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(d) The virulent descolada virus
4. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
(a) Her lustrous black tresses
(b) Her education and privilege of godspoken
(c) Her money and beauty
(d) Her close knit relationship with her father
5. What does the virus prevent?
(a) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
(b) The emulsifying agents in soap
(c) The development of mould
(d) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakes Wang-mu?
2. What causes Novinha to throw out Miro?
3. What is the person ailing from?
4. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
5. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)