|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
(a) That he is speaking about another woman
(b) His choice in socks and the fact he wears them to bed
(c) That he is in bed talking to another 'woman'
(d) That he is conversing with other women
2. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
(a) His skill at war
(b) The ability to play the violin
(c) The art of making people listen to what she has to say
(d) The ability to defer the god's penance until she is alone
3. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
(a) Her intolerance of the gods
(b) Her treason when she criticizes Congress for their attempted destruction of Lusitania
(c) Her brashness of questioning the gods
(d) Her insolence and potty mouth
4. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
(a) He cried out in anguish
(b) He ignored her completely
(c) He rushed into the room
(d) He had to be restrained
5. What does Miro learn of the piggies' plans?
(a) They are leaving the planet sooner than anticipated
(b) They are building up forces to retaliate against the humans
(c) They are going to burn down Warmaker's forest
(d) They are deeply saddened by the humans' loss
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
2. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
3. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
4. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
5. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)