|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
(a) Her lustrous black tresses
(b) Her close knit relationship with her father
(c) Her money and beauty
(d) Her education and privilege of godspoken
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(b) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) People disdain him in front of him
3. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
(a) Because he insulted the Lord
(b) Miro mocked his belief in a god he could not see or touch
(c) Because he insulted their sister, Ouanda
(d) He disdained going to church
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
(a) They are punished with penances
(b) They are tortured
(c) They are burned alive
(d) They are relieved of their status
5. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They incite more violence against the piggies
(b) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
(c) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
(d) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
2. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
3. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
4. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
5. How does Miro feel about his return home?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)