|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(b) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(c) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(d) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
2. What story does Jane tell Han?
(a) The Story of the Master, Ho
(b) The Story of the Three Kings
(c) The Story of Master Ho
(d) The Story of the Jade
3. What does Qing-jao's father tell her in response to her conclusion about the fleet?
(a) That she is right, and they should look no further lest they anger the gods
(b) That her task doesn't ask who but when
(c) That her task is to find the means by which the gods acted
(d) That she is wrong and must do double the penances for her assumptions
4. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
(a) She told her father that she didn't believe in the gods
(b) She told Wang-mu that the gods don't exist and that she feels silly when doing her penances
(c) She came close to defying them when she suggested Starways Congress had lost their mandate
(d) She refused to do penances for her last defiance
5. What does Grego do?
(a) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(b) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(c) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
(d) He kills Warmaker
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the good news Quara has for the Godspoken of Path?
2. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
3. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
4. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
5. What has scarred Miro?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)