|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they ask for when they get there?
(a) That piggies, buggers and humans can work things out peacefully
(b) That Warmaker be burned as well as his forest
(c) That the xenobiologists find a way to kill all the piggies
(d) That their mother can find the peace Quim had found
2. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
(a) She refused to do penances for her last defiance
(b) She told her father that she didn't believe in the gods
(c) She came close to defying them when she suggested Starways Congress had lost their mandate
(d) She told Wang-mu that the gods don't exist and that she feels silly when doing her penances
3. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
(a) Sarah Sutton
(b) Nadia Federova
(c) Daria Hitchens
4. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
(a) Put Warmaker behind bars
(b) Immediately execute and destroy all the piggies
(c) Require Warmaker to stand trial
(d) Impose martial law
5. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(b) That he will always be her friend
(c) That most people don't have original thoughts
(d) That she is beautiful and intelligent
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
2. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
3. What else is different about the godspoken?
4. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
5. Who is an enemy of the gods?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)