|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
(a) Drips sap all over him
(b) Seizes him and denies him his immunizing food
(c) Beats him over the head with his branches
(d) Covers him in a pile of leaves
2. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
(a) His choice in socks and the fact he wears them to bed
(b) That he is speaking about another woman
(c) That he is in bed talking to another 'woman'
(d) That he is conversing with other women
3. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(b) The result of intentional inbreeding
(c) An act of service to the gods
(d) The actions of a man stricken with grief
4. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(b) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(c) That she is constantly dirty
(d) As a bad omen
5. Who does Miro not want to see upon his return home?
(a) Erga, his aunt
(b) Ouanda, his sister
(c) Ender, his stepfather
(d) Demitri, his Uncle
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
2. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
3. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
4. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
5. On what does Miro give a lecture?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)