|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
(a) She came close to defying them when she suggested Starways Congress had lost their mandate
(b) She told her father that she didn't believe in the gods
(c) She told Wang-mu that the gods don't exist and that she feels silly when doing her penances
(d) She refused to do penances for her last defiance
2. What is the name of Enders' Pequino friend?
3. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
(a) Ender and how to get him away from his wife
(b) Miro and how he is doing
(c) How to expand her memory usage while keeping her thought process clear
(d) How to throw Qing-Jao off her trail
4. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
(a) That she is destined to meet a handsome hunk
(b) That Ender will protect Jane if the need should arrive
(c) That she will succeed and find Jane out
(d) That she will never succeed and Jane is still safe
5. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Watching Qing-jao
(b) Talking to Miro
(c) Cooking dinner
(d) Helping Miro give another lecture
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Descolada an issue?
2. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
3. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
4. How does Miro feel about his return home?
5. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)