|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grego's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
(a) That he will not have a female role model for his daughter
(b) That he will never again remarry, so his bed will always be empty
(c) How to operate the VCR as she was the only one with the codes
(d) That he cannot fulfill his promise to teach his daughter to love the gods
2. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
(b) The Hive Queen
(d) Andrew Wiggin
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(b) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(c) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(d) That she is an amazing poet
4. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
(a) That true love is seldom found and that she should marry
(b) The laws of gravity
(c) That she would gladly give up her status for less responsibility
(d) That her place is and will always be below her
5. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(b) To find a good husband
(c) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(d) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
2. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
3. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
4. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
5. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)