|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grego's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Jane so much power?
(a) That her sexuality is uninhibited
(b) She is extraordinarily wealthy
(c) That she is able to access anything that is going on in the Hundred Worlds
(d) She is the daughter of the Hegemon
2. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(a) The pequeninos that let Quim die
(c) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
3. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
(a) That true love is seldom found and that she should marry
(b) The laws of gravity
(c) That her place is and will always be below her
(d) That she would gladly give up her status for less responsibility
4. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(b) As a bad omen
(c) That she is constantly dirty
(d) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
5. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(b) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) The result of intentional inbreeding
(d) An act of service to the gods
Short Answer Questions
1. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
2. Valentine and Ender greet each other. They are concerned how their spouses will react to what?
3. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
4. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
5. What does Miro learn of the piggies' plans?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)