|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miracles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this girl want of Gloriously Bright?
(a) To touch her, as she is godspoken
(b) To be her teacher
(c) To kill her
(d) To be her servant and friend
2. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
(b) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
(c) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
(d) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
3. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(b) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(c) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(d) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
4. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
(a) That his daughter attempted suicide when she felt too unclean for the gods
(b) That his daughter didn't die
(c) That she has her mothers determination
(d) That his daughter is so strongly possessed by the gods
5. Ender thinks about drastic measures to preserve the piggies. What are they?
(a) Making them into a stew
(b) Freezing them
(c) Shipping them off the planet with their own strain of virus
(d) Sacrificing his life for them to survive
Short Answer Questions
1. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
2. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
3. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
4. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
5. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)