|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miracles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
(a) She has a vision that she will die alone and without family
(b) She is told that her mother never loved her
(c) She is told she can never again see her father
(d) She believes the gods have deemed her too unclean to live
2. What do the pequinos think about the virus?
(a) They need it to move into their third life, trees, and be able to reproduce
(b) They hate it and want to destroy it
(c) They are holding a town meeting to discuss the ramifications of the virus
(d) They don't care at all
3. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
(a) Who Demosthenes is
(b) The whereabouts of Miro
(c) Ender and his teachings
4. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(b) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(c) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(d) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
5. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To eat them
(b) To send them out in space
(c) Burning on a pyre
(d) To bury them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
2. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
3. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
4. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
5. How would Miro feel without Jane?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)