|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miracles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
(a) That true love is seldom found and that she should marry
(b) That she would gladly give up her status for less responsibility
(c) That her place is and will always be below her
(d) The laws of gravity
2. On what does Miro give a lecture?
(a) How to keep a marriage strong
(c) Philotic technology
(d) A class on interstellar mechanics
3. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
(a) That his brother has six children and a wife, and Miro has yet to even find a woman to date
(b) That he can barely see past his brother's mechanical eyes yet expects them to see past his disability
(c) That he made a smart remark about his choice in women, and yet he stands with a beautiful wife
(d) That Miro hadn't even bothered to check up with him since he left and wasn't there for the birth of any of his kids
4. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(b) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(c) To find a good husband
(d) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
5. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
(a) A nomination for Fathertree of the Year
(b) A new jacuzzi
(c) A new strain of virus
(d) A starship to get off the planet for the piggies
Short Answer Questions
1. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
2. What makes Valentine uncomfortable about the whole experience at the Hive Queen's cave?
3. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
4. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
5. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)