|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Secret Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(b) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
(c) To find a good husband
(d) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
2. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) A debate every ten years
(b) The mandate of heaven
(c) The blessing of the gods
(d) Full support from all the colonies
3. What does Qing-jao's father tell her in response to her conclusion about the fleet?
(a) That she is right, and they should look no further lest they anger the gods
(b) That her task is to find the means by which the gods acted
(c) That she is wrong and must do double the penances for her assumptions
(d) That her task doesn't ask who but when
4. How does Wang-Mu feel about the penances exacted on Qing-jao?
(a) She is oblivious
(b) The is astonished
(c) She is enraged
(d) She doesn't believe they ask enough
5. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
(a) He cried out in anguish
(b) He rushed into the room
(c) He had to be restrained
(d) He ignored her completely
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
2. What gives Jane so much power?
3. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
4. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
5. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)