|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Secret Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They draw blood from their legs
(b) They cry for days
(c) They make paper offerings to her
(d) They neither eat nor speak
2. What does Qing-jao come to believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
(b) Her father
(d) The gods
3. Who or what is Jane?
(a) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
(b) Jane is Miro's wife
(c) Jane is Miro's daughter
(d) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
4. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) An act of service to the gods
(b) The result of intentional inbreeding
(c) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(d) The actions of a man stricken with grief
5. What was Miro before this near fatality?
(a) A mutinous soldier
(b) An insubordinate captain
(c) A twenty-year-old scholar
(d) A twenty-two-year old freshman
Short Answer Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
2. How does Wang-Mu feel about the penances exacted on Qing-jao?
3. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
4. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
5. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)