|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Secret Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
(a) She came close to defying them when she suggested Starways Congress had lost their mandate
(b) She told her father that she didn't believe in the gods
(c) She refused to do penances for her last defiance
(d) She told Wang-mu that the gods don't exist and that she feels silly when doing her penances
2. What disturbs Ender on Lusitania?
(a) The descolada's increased virulence
(b) His wife was caught cheating on him
(c) His mother has been found dead
(d) His brother has told him he will never speak to him again
3. Why is Descolada an issue?
(a) They are vicious
(b) They kill off crops
(c) They are voracious
(d) They are mean little creatures
4. Ender thinks about drastic measures to preserve the piggies. What are they?
(a) Sacrificing his life for them to survive
(b) Freezing them
(c) Shipping them off the planet with their own strain of virus
(d) Making them into a stew
5. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(b) People disdain him in front of him
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
3. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
4. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
5. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)