|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Secret Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(a) Eating a cheese sandwich
(b) Reading a comic book
2. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) To write an angry letter to politicians
(b) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(c) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
(d) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
3. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(b) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(c) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(d) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
4. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) The result of intentional inbreeding
(b) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) An act of service to the gods
(d) The actions of a man stricken with grief
5. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
(a) Interviews her
(b) Gives her a written test
(c) Asks her to be his servant for a week
(d) Asks her to preform a woman's task
Short Answer Questions
1. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
2. What does this girl want of Gloriously Bright?
3. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
4. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
5. What does Ender fear about the other people?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)