|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Secret Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) An act of service to the gods
(b) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(c) The result of intentional inbreeding
(d) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
2. Ender thinks about drastic measures to preserve the piggies. What are they?
(a) Making them into a stew
(b) Sacrificing his life for them to survive
(c) Shipping them off the planet with their own strain of virus
(d) Freezing them
3. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Watching Qing-jao
(b) Talking to Miro
(c) Helping Miro give another lecture
(d) Cooking dinner
4. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(b) Influenza muertada
(c) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(d) The virulent descolada virus
5. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they look at him in disgust
(b) People disdain him in front of him
(c) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(d) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
2. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
3. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
4. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
5. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)