|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(c) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(d) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
2. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
(b) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
(c) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
(d) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
3. How did Jane come into being?
(a) She was born from two parents as was everyone else
(b) She is a program
(c) She was created on earth
(d) She is a product of the instantaneous communication between ansibles
4. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
(a) Sixty years
(b) Three hundred, fifty two years
(c) Three thousand years
(d) Twenty two hundred years
5. What has scarred Miro?
(a) A lack of matriarchal love
(b) His highschool sweetheart left him for a woman
(c) Severe electrocution
(d) Torture sustained in Vietnam
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
2. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
3. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
4. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
5. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)