|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(b) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(c) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(d) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
2. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
(a) Jan Hi-jin
(b) Yumi jao-lin
(c) Sing ho ma
3. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Planet destruction and viral infection
(b) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(c) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(d) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
4. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
(a) The Godspoken aren't allowed to watch HBO
(b) The Godspoken aren't allowed to drift from the Path for a moment
(c) The Godspoken are required to be the gods in training
(d) The Godspoken aren't allowed to show emotion
5. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Checking for Accidental Murders
(b) Tracing of Woodgrains
(c) Pulling out of Hair
(d) Gnawing at Stone
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
2. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
3. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
4. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
5. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)