|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(b) "Royals of the Path"
(c) "The Godspoken"
2. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(c) Reading a comic book
(d) Eating a cheese sandwich
3. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(b) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(c) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(d) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
4. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(b) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(c) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
(d) To find a good husband
5. What was Miro before this near fatality?
(a) An insubordinate captain
(b) A twenty-two-year old freshman
(c) A mutinous soldier
(d) A twenty-year-old scholar
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
2. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
3. How did Jane come into being?
4. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
5. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)