|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
(a) Three hundred, fifty two years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Twenty two hundred years
(d) Sixty years
2. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(b) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(c) That she is an amazing poet
(d) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
3. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) A complete lack of self esteem
(b) An influence by a higher power
(c) Self mutilation
(d) Obsessive compulsive disorder
4. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) The blessing of the gods
(b) Full support from all the colonies
(c) The mandate of heaven
(d) A debate every ten years
5. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
2. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
3. On what does Miro give a lecture?
4. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
5. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)