|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
(a) She has a vision that she will die alone and without family
(b) She is told that her mother never loved her
(c) She is told she can never again see her father
(d) She believes the gods have deemed her too unclean to live
2. How would Miro feel without Jane?
(a) Happy and free
(b) Sad and depressed
(c) Entirely lost
(d) Melancholy but angry
3. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
4. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(b) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(c) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(d) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
5. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
(a) That he will not have a female role model for his daughter
(b) How to operate the VCR as she was the only one with the codes
(c) That he cannot fulfill his promise to teach his daughter to love the gods
(d) That he will never again remarry, so his bed will always be empty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
2. Who is an enemy of the gods?
3. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
4. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
5. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)