|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(a) Influenza muertada
(c) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(d) The virulent descolada virus
2. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(b) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(c) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(d) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
3. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(b) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(c) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(d) Planet destruction and viral infection
4. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
(a) Jan Hi-jin
(c) Sing ho ma
(d) Yumi jao-lin
5. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
(a) They love to do it
(b) They put up with it
(c) It is their honor
(d) They resent it
Short Answer Questions
1. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
2. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
3. What is the person ailing from?
4. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
5. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)