|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(b) That they look at him in disgust
(c) People disdain him in front of him
(d) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
2. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
(a) That she will never succeed and Jane is still safe
(b) That she is destined to meet a handsome hunk
(c) That Ender will protect Jane if the need should arrive
(d) That she will succeed and find Jane out
3. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
(b) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
(c) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
(d) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
4. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(b) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(c) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(d) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
5. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
(b) Social Studies
(d) Home Economics
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jane come into being?
2. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
3. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
4. Who is an enemy of the gods?
5. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)