|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(c) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(d) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
2. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
(a) their duty to their daughter and how he will break the news to her
(b) her last will and testament
(c) that if he were Hindu or Japanese he would commit suicide and join her in death
(d) their plans for their daughters education
3. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
(a) They love to do it
(b) It is their honor
(c) They put up with it
(d) They resent it
4. How did Jane come into being?
(a) She was created on earth
(b) She is a program
(c) She was born from two parents as was everyone else
(d) She is a product of the instantaneous communication between ansibles
5. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
2. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
4. What gives Jane so much power?
5. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)