|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Gloriously bright
(b) Tremendous beauty
(c) Highly intelligent
(d) Pretty like lily
2. How did Jane come into being?
(a) She is a product of the instantaneous communication between ansibles
(b) She was created on earth
(c) She is a program
(d) She was born from two parents as was everyone else
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
(a) She is told that her mother never loved her
(b) She believes the gods have deemed her too unclean to live
(c) She is told she can never again see her father
(d) She has a vision that she will die alone and without family
4. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They make paper offerings to her
(b) They cry for days
(c) They neither eat nor speak
(d) They draw blood from their legs
5. What does Jane ask Valentine?
(a) If the saving of Lusitania is a cause worth dying for
(b) If she can give her advice in relationships
(c) If she has a spare corset
(d) If she has any feminine products with her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
2. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
3. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
4. What has scarred Miro?
5. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)