|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
(a) His skill at war
(b) The ability to play the violin
(c) The art of making people listen to what she has to say
(d) The ability to defer the god's penance until she is alone
2. Who or what is Jane?
(a) Jane is Miro's wife
(b) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
(c) Jane is Miro's daughter
(d) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
3. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
(a) He becomes psychotic with power
(b) He gets elected Hegemon, absolute ruler of Earth
(c) He ends up in a psychiatric ward out in space
(d) He puts his finger in a light socket and dies
4. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(b) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(c) Planet destruction and viral infection
(d) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
5. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(a) Reading a comic book
(b) Eating a cheese sandwich
Short Answer Questions
1. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
2. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
3. How would Miro feel without Jane?
4. What is the person ailing from?
5. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)