|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
(a) Home Economics
(b) Social Studies
2. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
(a) Who Demosthenes is
(b) Ender and his teachings
(d) The whereabouts of Miro
3. On what does Miro give a lecture?
(a) Philotic technology
(b) A class on interstellar mechanics
(c) How to keep a marriage strong
4. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
5. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
(b) To write an angry letter to politicians
(c) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(d) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
2. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
3. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
4. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
5. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)