|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(b) People disdain him in front of him
(c) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(d) That they look at him in disgust
2. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(a) Eating a cheese sandwich
(b) Reading a comic book
3. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
(b) Miro's ship
4. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(c) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(d) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
5. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) Her sexual development
(b) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
(d) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What has scarred Miro?
2. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
3. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
4. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
5. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)