|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) That she is constantly dirty
(b) As a bad omen
(c) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(d) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(b) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) People disdain him in front of him
3. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
(a) The Godspoken are required to be the gods in training
(b) The Godspoken aren't allowed to watch HBO
(c) The Godspoken aren't allowed to show emotion
(d) The Godspoken aren't allowed to drift from the Path for a moment
4. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
5. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(b) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(c) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(d) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
Short Answer Questions
1. What has scarred Miro?
2. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
4. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
5. What gives Jane so much power?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)