|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
(a) They are punished with penances
(b) They are tortured
(c) They are relieved of their status
(d) They are burned alive
2. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
(a) She is too young to think herself wise, and still has original thoughts
(b) She is a good woman and would make a good wife
(c) She is very stubborn
(d) She is young and pretty and able to woo people where others have not
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(b) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(c) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(d) That she is an amazing poet
4. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Tremendous beauty
(b) Pretty like lily
(c) Gloriously bright
(d) Highly intelligent
5. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
(a) Jan Hi-jin
(c) Yumi jao-lin
(d) Sing ho ma
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
2. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
4. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
5. What gives Jane so much power?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)