|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(b) A complete lack of self esteem
(c) An influence by a higher power
(d) Self mutilation
2. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Pretty like lily
(b) Gloriously bright
(c) Tremendous beauty
(d) Highly intelligent
3. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
4. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
(a) To excommunicate her
(b) To kill her
(c) To send her a virus
(d) Try and convince her to stop
5. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(b) To write an angry letter to politicians
(c) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
(d) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Miro feel without Jane?
2. How did Jane come into being?
3. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
4. What is the person ailing from?
5. Who or what is Jane?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)