|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Self mutilation
(b) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) An influence by a higher power
(d) A complete lack of self esteem
2. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(b) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(c) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(d) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
(a) She is told that her mother never loved her
(b) She is told she can never again see her father
(c) She has a vision that she will die alone and without family
(d) She believes the gods have deemed her too unclean to live
4. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
(a) He puts his finger in a light socket and dies
(b) He becomes psychotic with power
(c) He gets elected Hegemon, absolute ruler of Earth
(d) He ends up in a psychiatric ward out in space
5. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(b) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(c) Influenza muertada
(d) The virulent descolada virus
Short Answer Questions
1. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
2. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
3. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
4. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
5. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)