|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(b) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(c) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(d) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
2. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That they announce her as chosen
(b) That her hands are never clean enough
(c) That she is sleep walking
(d) That her ears are constantly ringing
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(b) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(c) That she is an amazing poet
(d) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
4. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They draw blood from their legs
(b) They make paper offerings to her
(c) They cry for days
(d) They neither eat nor speak
5. What is the person ailing from?
(b) A fatal cough
(c) A disease that eats at the bones
(d) Too many cheeseburgers
Short Answer Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
2. What was Miro before this near fatality?
3. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
4. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
5. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)