|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) An act of service to the gods
(b) The result of intentional inbreeding
(c) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(d) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
2. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
(a) He cried out in anguish
(b) He ignored her completely
(c) He had to be restrained
(d) He rushed into the room
3. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They make paper offerings to her
(b) They cry for days
(c) They draw blood from their legs
(d) They neither eat nor speak
4. What is the person ailing from?
(a) A fatal cough
(b) A disease that eats at the bones
(c) Too many cheeseburgers
5. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Gnawing at Stone
(b) Checking for Accidental Murders
(c) Tracing of Woodgrains
(d) Pulling out of Hair
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
2. What was Miro before this near fatality?
3. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
4. Who or what is Jane?
5. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)