|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To send them out in space
(b) Burning on a pyre
(c) To bury them
(d) To eat them
2. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(b) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(c) That she is an amazing poet
(d) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
3. Who writes as Locke?
4. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They neither eat nor speak
(b) They draw blood from their legs
(c) They cry for days
(d) They make paper offerings to her
5. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Pretty like lily
(b) Gloriously bright
(c) Tremendous beauty
(d) Highly intelligent
Short Answer Questions
1. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
2. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
3. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
5. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)