|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(b) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(c) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(d) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
2. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To send them out in space
(b) Burning on a pyre
(c) To eat them
(d) To bury them
3. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
(a) They resent it
(b) They love to do it
(c) It is their honor
(d) They put up with it
4. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
(a) that if he were Hindu or Japanese he would commit suicide and join her in death
(b) her last will and testament
(c) their duty to their daughter and how he will break the news to her
(d) their plans for their daughters education
5. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They make paper offerings to her
(b) They neither eat nor speak
(c) They cry for days
(d) They draw blood from their legs
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
2. What has scarred Miro?
3. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
4. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
5. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)