|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) As a bad omen
(b) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(c) That she is constantly dirty
(d) That she is in need of good moisturizer
2. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
(a) Yumi jao-lin
(b) Jan Hi-jin
(d) Sing ho ma
3. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(b) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(c) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(d) That it appears to have a sense of humor
4. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
(a) That she has her mothers determination
(b) That his daughter attempted suicide when she felt too unclean for the gods
(c) That his daughter is so strongly possessed by the gods
(d) That his daughter didn't die
5. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is an amazing poet
(b) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(c) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(d) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
Short Answer Questions
1. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
3. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
4. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
5. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)