|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Self mutilation
(b) A complete lack of self esteem
(c) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(d) An influence by a higher power
2. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) As a bad omen
(b) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(c) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(d) That she is constantly dirty
3. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
4. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(b) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(c) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(d) That she is an amazing poet
5. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(b) That they look at him in disgust
(c) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(d) People disdain him in front of him
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Miro before this near fatality?
2. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
3. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
4. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
5. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)