|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(b) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(c) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(d) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
2. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Pulling out of Hair
(b) Gnawing at Stone
(c) Tracing of Woodgrains
(d) Checking for Accidental Murders
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(b) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(c) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
(d) That she is an amazing poet
4. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Pretty like lily
(b) Tremendous beauty
(c) Gloriously bright
(d) Highly intelligent
5. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They cry for days
(b) They make paper offerings to her
(c) They neither eat nor speak
(d) They draw blood from their legs
Short Answer Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
2. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
3. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
4. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
5. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)