|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(c) "Royals of the Path"
(d) "The Godspoken"
2. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(b) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(c) The result of intentional inbreeding
(d) An act of service to the gods
3. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
(a) their duty to their daughter and how he will break the news to her
(b) her last will and testament
(c) that if he were Hindu or Japanese he would commit suicide and join her in death
(d) their plans for their daughters education
4. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
(a) Sixty years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Twenty two hundred years
(d) Three hundred, fifty two years
5. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(b) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(c) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
(d) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
2. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
3. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
4. What is the person ailing from?
5. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)