|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(b) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(c) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(d) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
2. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
(a) Daria Hitchens
(c) Nadia Federova
(d) Sarah Sutton
3. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) The result of intentional inbreeding
(b) An act of service to the gods
(c) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(d) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
4. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
(a) They put up with it
(b) They love to do it
(c) It is their honor
(d) They resent it
5. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
(a) Three hundred, fifty two years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Twenty two hundred years
(d) Sixty years
Short Answer Questions
1. What has scarred Miro?
2. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
4. What was Miro before this near fatality?
5. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)