|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
(a) Jan Hi-jin
(c) Sing ho ma
(d) Yumi jao-lin
3. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
(a) He ignored her completely
(b) He rushed into the room
(c) He cried out in anguish
(d) He had to be restrained
4. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
(a) Han Burders sweetheart, Daisy
(b) Han Fei-tsu's wife, Jiang-Qing
(c) Quong Ji's wife Dyonj Da
(d) Han Solo's wife, Leia
5. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(b) Planet destruction and viral infection
(c) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(d) Earthquakes and criminal activity
Short Answer Questions
1. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
2. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
3. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
4. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
5. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)