|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Self mutilation
(b) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) A complete lack of self esteem
(d) An influence by a higher power
2. What is the person ailing from?
(a) A disease that eats at the bones
(c) Too many cheeseburgers
(d) A fatal cough
3. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
(a) How to operate the VCR as she was the only one with the codes
(b) That he cannot fulfill his promise to teach his daughter to love the gods
(c) That he will not have a female role model for his daughter
(d) That he will never again remarry, so his bed will always be empty
4. What has scarred Miro?
(a) A lack of matriarchal love
(b) Torture sustained in Vietnam
(c) His highschool sweetheart left him for a woman
(d) Severe electrocution
5. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) The result of intentional inbreeding
(b) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(c) An act of service to the gods
(d) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
Short Answer Questions
1. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
2. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
3. Who writes as Locke?
4. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
5. What was Miro before this near fatality?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)