|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(b) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(c) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(d) Planet destruction and viral infection
2. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Gnawing at Stone
(b) Pulling out of Hair
(c) Tracing of Woodgrains
(d) Checking for Accidental Murders
3. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To eat them
(b) To bury them
(c) Burning on a pyre
(d) To send them out in space
4. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
(a) That he cannot fulfill his promise to teach his daughter to love the gods
(b) That he will never again remarry, so his bed will always be empty
(c) How to operate the VCR as she was the only one with the codes
(d) That he will not have a female role model for his daughter
5. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(b) People disdain him in front of him
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
2. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
3. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
4. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
5. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)