|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. What was Miro before this near fatality?
(a) A twenty-year-old scholar
(b) A twenty-two-year old freshman
(c) An insubordinate captain
(d) A mutinous soldier
3. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(b) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(c) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(d) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
4. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
(a) That it is essential to the planet's ecosystem
(b) That it appears to have a sense of humor
(c) That it is constantly evolving and shows different symptoms every time
(d) That it reproduces at rates previously unheard of
5. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That her hands are never clean enough
(b) That they announce her as chosen
(c) That she is sleep walking
(d) That her ears are constantly ringing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
2. What is the person ailing from?
3. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
4. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
5. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)