|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(b) Self mutilation
(c) An influence by a higher power
(d) A complete lack of self esteem
3. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(c) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(d) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
4. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is an amazing poet
(b) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(c) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(d) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
5. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Gloriously bright
(b) Pretty like lily
(c) Highly intelligent
(d) Tremendous beauty
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
2. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
3. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
4. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
5. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)