|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grego's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
2. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
(a) Through a paid intern
(b) A paid interstellar courier
(c) A secret program on the ansible computers
(d) Word of mouth
3. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
(a) Her lustrous black tresses
(b) Her education and privilege of godspoken
(c) Her close knit relationship with her father
(d) Her money and beauty
4. Who or what is Jane?
(a) Jane is Miro's daughter
(b) Jane is Miro's wife
(c) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
(d) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
5. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
(a) That she is blasphemous and detests the gods
(b) That the influence of Demosthenes is huge on common people
(c) That she is naive and childish
(d) That she is damned to an eternity of prosecution for her disdain of the gods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
2. What resolution was made to this problem?
3. On what does Miro give a lecture?
4. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
5. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)