|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miracles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
(a) That Ender doesn't want to return home
(b) That all of his daughters have dates on a friday night and they only have one car
(c) That the descolada might be sentient
(d) That the kids want to return to Earth
2. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
(a) She came close to defying them when she suggested Starways Congress had lost their mandate
(b) She told her father that she didn't believe in the gods
(c) She refused to do penances for her last defiance
(d) She told Wang-mu that the gods don't exist and that she feels silly when doing her penances
3. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
(a) His skill at war
(b) The ability to play the violin
(c) The art of making people listen to what she has to say
(d) The ability to defer the god's penance until she is alone
4. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
(b) Daria Hitchens
(c) Sarah Sutton
(d) Nadia Federova
5. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
(a) Evolve into beings that can coexist
(b) Come up with a new strain of potatoes
(d) Spray the planet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
2. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
3. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
4. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
5. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)