|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clean Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That they announce her as chosen
(b) That her ears are constantly ringing
(c) That she is sleep walking
(d) That her hands are never clean enough
2. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
(a) She believes the gods have deemed her too unclean to live
(b) She is told she can never again see her father
(c) She is told that her mother never loved her
(d) She has a vision that she will die alone and without family
3. What has scarred Miro?
(a) Torture sustained in Vietnam
(b) Severe electrocution
(c) A lack of matriarchal love
(d) His highschool sweetheart left him for a woman
4. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
(b) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
(c) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
(d) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
5. Who or what is Jane?
(a) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
(b) Jane is Miro's daughter
(c) Jane is Miro's wife
(d) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
Short Answer Questions
1. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
2. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
3. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
4. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
5. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)