|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pequinos think about the virus?
(a) They don't care at all
(b) They need it to move into their third life, trees, and be able to reproduce
(c) They hate it and want to destroy it
(d) They are holding a town meeting to discuss the ramifications of the virus
2. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They cry for days
(b) They draw blood from their legs
(c) They make paper offerings to her
(d) They neither eat nor speak
3. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
(a) The whereabouts of Miro
(b) Ender and his teachings
(c) Who Demosthenes is
4. Who or what is Jane?
(a) Jane is Miro's wife
(b) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
(c) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
(d) Jane is Miro's daughter
5. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
(b) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
(c) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(d) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
Short Answer Questions
1. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
2. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
3. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
4. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
5. What awakes Wang-mu?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)