|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) To write an angry letter to politicians
(b) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(c) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
(d) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
2. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
(a) Her treason when she criticizes Congress for their attempted destruction of Lusitania
(b) Her brashness of questioning the gods
(c) Her intolerance of the gods
(d) Her insolence and potty mouth
3. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
(b) Congress might sanction the planet
(c) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
(d) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
4. Valentine and Ender greet each other. They are concerned how their spouses will react to what?
(a) Their teasing
(b) Their familial bonds
(c) Their distance
(d) Their closeness
5. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They could care less
(b) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(c) They distance themselves from his forest
(d) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
2. What makes Valentine uncomfortable about the whole experience at the Hive Queen's cave?
3. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
4. Why does Quim feel confident?
5. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)