|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
(a) That it was created by an advanced species to regulate and terraform the planet
(b) It has partnered up with the buggers and is trying to annihilate all humans
(c) That it has a mind of its own
(d) That it is not a virus but a quickly evolving species
2. What have the godspoken been given?
3. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(b) The development of mould
(c) The emulsifying agents in soap
(d) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
4. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(a) "The Godspoken"
(b) "Royals of the Path"
5. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
(b) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
(c) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
(d) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
2. Qing-jao dismisses Wang-mu, but Han-Fei-tsu keeps her on as his servant. Why?
3. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
4. Who is an enemy of the gods?
5. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)