|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(b) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(c) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(d) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
2. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
3. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That her philote ends in him
(b) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
(c) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(d) That she is extremely sexy
4. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
(b) They incite more violence against the piggies
(c) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
(d) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
5. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
(a) His choice in socks and the fact he wears them to bed
(b) That he is in bed talking to another 'woman'
(c) That he is conversing with other women
(d) That he is speaking about another woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the emergency meeting held?
2. What has scarred Miro?
3. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
4. What is the emergency regarding?
5. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)