|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) An act of service to the gods
(b) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(d) The result of intentional inbreeding
2. What does Miro learn of the piggies' plans?
(a) They are building up forces to retaliate against the humans
(b) They are going to burn down Warmaker's forest
(c) They are leaving the planet sooner than anticipated
(d) They are deeply saddened by the humans' loss
3. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
(a) A paid interstellar courier
(b) A secret program on the ansible computers
(c) Word of mouth
(d) Through a paid intern
4. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That her ears are constantly ringing
(b) That they announce her as chosen
(c) That her hands are never clean enough
(d) That she is sleep walking
5. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
(a) That she would gladly give up her status for less responsibility
(b) That true love is seldom found and that she should marry
(c) That her place is and will always be below her
(d) The laws of gravity
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
2. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
4. How would Miro feel without Jane?
5. How does she think Wang-mu came to her?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)