|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gloriously Bright feel the need to purify herself once again when she returns home?
(a) She refused to do penances for her last defiance
(b) She came close to defying them when she suggested Starways Congress had lost their mandate
(c) She told Wang-mu that the gods don't exist and that she feels silly when doing her penances
(d) She told her father that she didn't believe in the gods
2. What is Quara's consequence for trying to aid the descolada?
(a) She is sentenced to do eternal penance
(b) She is scheduled for execution for treason against humanity
(c) She is told she must go to Path and be godspoken
(d) She has been locked out of her files and lab
3. What does Grego do?
(a) He kills Warmaker
(b) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
(c) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(d) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
4. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That he will always be her friend
(b) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(c) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(d) That most people don't have original thoughts
5. How do the bearers feel about bearing the Godspoken?
(a) They love to do it
(b) They resent it
(c) They put up with it
(d) It is their honor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
2. What disturbs Ender on Lusitania?
3. Who confirms Quara's data to be correct?
4. Where is Miro reunited with his family?
5. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)