|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces how the testing will go for faster-than-light speed travel?
2. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(b) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(c) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(d) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
3. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
(b) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(c) In Texas, in Peter's office
(d) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
4. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Planet destruction and viral infection
(b) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(c) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(d) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
5. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) The elimination of the virus
(b) An evolutionary gene splicing
(c) A pruning
(d) A new insecticide
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
2. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
3. What gives Jane so much power?
4. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
5. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)