|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
(a) That it was created by an advanced species to regulate and terraform the planet
(b) It has partnered up with the buggers and is trying to annihilate all humans
(c) That it is not a virus but a quickly evolving species
(d) That it has a mind of its own
2. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
(a) Come up with a new strain of potatoes
(c) Spray the planet
(d) Evolve into beings that can coexist
3. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(c) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
(d) The pequeninos that let Quim die
4. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
(a) Ender and how to get him away from his wife
(b) How to expand her memory usage while keeping her thought process clear
(c) How to throw Qing-Jao off her trail
(d) Miro and how he is doing
5. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(b) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(c) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(d) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
Short Answer Questions
1. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
2. What does Qing-jao's father tell her in response to her conclusion about the fleet?
3. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
4. What awakes Wang-mu?
5. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)