|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person ailing from?
(a) Too many cheeseburgers
(b) A fatal cough
(c) A disease that eats at the bones
2. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(c) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(d) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
3. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
(a) She is too young to think herself wise, and still has original thoughts
(b) She is a good woman and would make a good wife
(c) She is very stubborn
(d) She is young and pretty and able to woo people where others have not
4. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(b) Influenza muertada
(c) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(d) The virulent descolada virus
5. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
(b) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
(c) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(d) To write an angry letter to politicians
Short Answer Questions
1. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
2. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
3. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
4. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
5. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)