|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That her ears are constantly ringing
(b) That her hands are never clean enough
(c) That she is sleep walking
(d) That they announce her as chosen
2. How would Miro feel without Jane?
(a) Melancholy but angry
(b) Sad and depressed
(c) Entirely lost
(d) Happy and free
3. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
(a) A former lover
(b) Jakt's uncle
(c) A former tutor of their children and student of Ender
(d) A friend of Valentine's father
4. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) A debate every ten years
(b) The blessing of the gods
(c) The mandate of heaven
(d) Full support from all the colonies
5. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They cry for days
(b) They draw blood from their legs
(c) They neither eat nor speak
(d) They make paper offerings to her
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jane come into being?
2. What does Jane ask Valentine?
3. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
4. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
5. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)