|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
(b) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
(c) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
(d) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
3. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) To write an angry letter to politicians
(b) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(c) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
(d) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
4. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
(a) Sixty years
(b) Three hundred, fifty two years
(c) Three thousand years
(d) Twenty two hundred years
5. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Pulling out of Hair
(b) Gnawing at Stone
(c) Checking for Accidental Murders
(d) Tracing of Woodgrains
Short Answer Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
3. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
5. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)