|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) As a bad omen
(b) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(c) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(d) That she is constantly dirty
2. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
(b) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(c) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(d) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
3. How would Miro feel without Jane?
(a) Happy and free
(b) Melancholy but angry
(c) Sad and depressed
(d) Entirely lost
4. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(b) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(c) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
(d) Her sexual development
5. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
(a) He ends up in a psychiatric ward out in space
(b) He becomes psychotic with power
(c) He gets elected Hegemon, absolute ruler of Earth
(d) He puts his finger in a light socket and dies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
3. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
4. What does Jane ask Valentine?
5. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)