|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
2. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Gloriously bright
(b) Highly intelligent
(c) Tremendous beauty
(d) Pretty like lily
3. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(b) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(c) To find a good husband
(d) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
4. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
(a) Symptoms of his own obsessive compulsive disorder
(b) An act of service to the gods
(c) The actions of a man stricken with grief
(d) The result of intentional inbreeding
5. Who is an enemy of the gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
2. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
3. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
4. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
5. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)