|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(c) Her sexual development
(d) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(b) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) People disdain him in front of him
3. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(b) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(c) That she is constantly dirty
(d) As a bad omen
4. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
(a) That her ears are constantly ringing
(b) That they announce her as chosen
(c) That she is sleep walking
(d) That her hands are never clean enough
5. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) Burning on a pyre
(b) To send them out in space
(c) To eat them
(d) To bury them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
2. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
3. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
4. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
5. What does Jane ask Valentine?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)