|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
(a) She is told that her mother never loved her
(b) She is told she can never again see her father
(c) She believes the gods have deemed her too unclean to live
(d) She has a vision that she will die alone and without family
2. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) The blessing of the gods
(b) The mandate of heaven
(c) Full support from all the colonies
(d) A debate every ten years
3. How did Jane come into being?
(a) She was born from two parents as was everyone else
(b) She is a product of the instantaneous communication between ansibles
(c) She is a program
(d) She was created on earth
4. What has scarred Miro?
(a) A lack of matriarchal love
(b) Severe electrocution
(c) Torture sustained in Vietnam
(d) His highschool sweetheart left him for a woman
5. Who writes as Locke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
2. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
3. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
4. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
5. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)