|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
(a) Miro's ship
2. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Talking to Miro
(b) Cooking dinner
(c) Watching Qing-jao
(d) Helping Miro give another lecture
3. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People disdain him in front of him
(b) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(c) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(d) That they look at him in disgust
4. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
(a) their plans for their daughters education
(b) their duty to their daughter and how he will break the news to her
(c) that if he were Hindu or Japanese he would commit suicide and join her in death
(d) her last will and testament
5. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(c) Reading a comic book
(d) Eating a cheese sandwich
Short Answer Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
2. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
3. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
4. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
5. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)